LIVE GAME Broncos v Tigers Rd 5

Live Game Discussion
Look, I’m not blaming the refs because we are terrible, but it’s time for a fair go…. We get held back every tackle and nothing… as soon as we do for a second we get pinned
What about our blokes laying all over the ruck all night long?

On a positive note, we are still a chance at winning the GF cos no side having 50 put on them during the regular season has ever won an NRL GF. So bad luck for the Raiders and we are still in the big show! 🥃 🍷🍻🤣🐯🕺

This is the 1st time that I don't even want to watch us play anymore and it's starting to make me lose interest in the game.
I got hooked in the offseason with all this hype but gee wiz what a let-down..
Raiders got flogged but at least their coach apologies to their fans when all we get is verbal rubbish.

Kepoa left center ? How many tries scored 10 m in from our left
I give up no one played well . Ref biased but broncos bad handling kept score down a bit
We need a backline at least last year we had a few good attacking games .Total rubbish
Both our tries scored by forwards last week both our tries created by forwards
Tonight forwards and backs outplayed . Our backline is just not up to it

This is why the NRL is shit. We were never going to win but the ref could have at least given us a half a chance.
I'm done.
Detail where the ref screwed us and we can go back through the tape and see if you are correct.

Wests Tigers Supporters still have hope

Attachments

• MV5BMTMyMzc1OTI1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjUzNTIwNA@@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BMTMyMzc1OTI1MF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjUzNTIwNA@@._V1_.jpg
    424.5 KB · Views: 9
The ref probably fed up with tigers, I know I was. We could have been gifted every penalty and still wouldn’t have won. This team is taking the piss.
Sad thing is even the ref doesn’t give us a chance

Kepoa left center ? How many tries scored 10 m in from our left
I give up no one played well . Ref biased but broncos bad handling kept score down a bit
We need a backline at least last year we had a few good attacking games .Total rubbish
Both our tries scored by forwards last week both our tries created by forwards
Tonight forwards and backs outplayed . Our backline is just not up to it
Naden got moved for Kepaoa as well, we have the worst 1, 6 and 7 in the NRL, until we get rid of them and get someone else in, this will continue

I used to get so upset when we lost a game….the last half of 2022 season and so far this year, I couldn’t care less….from a Tigers fan for decades this should be a worry for the club….next years membership numbers will be interesting (if they are not falsely reported)..

This is the 1st time that I don't even want to watch us play anymore and it's starting to make me lose interest in the game.
I got hooked in the offseason with all this hype but gee wiz what a let-down..
Raiders got flogged but at least their coach apologies to their fans when all we get is verbal rubbish.
Yep, expecting the same verbal diarrhea from sheens tonight.

Back