Campbelltown crowds

Sabre

Finished the season with an average crowd of 9,011. Compared to Leichhardt getting 15k on a raining Friday night 6pm game vs the Dogs following 3 bad losses. Leichhardt is sitting on on average of 14,214 so far after their 2 games. A difference of over 5k people.

Surely questions need to be asked. Crowds at Campbelltown are consistently poor. Just seems the area doesn't give enough support to the team whilst fans will turn up to Leichhardt rain, hail or shine.

Says a lot to me about where we should be focusing on going forward.

Finished the season with an average crowd of 9,011. Compared to Leichhardt getting 15k on a raining Friday night 6pm game vs the Dogs following 3 bad losses. Leichhardt is sitting on on average of 14,214 so far after their 2 games. A difference of over 5k people.

Surely questions need to be asked. Crowds at Campbelltown are consistently poor. Just seems the area doesn't give enough support to the team whilst fans will turn up to Leichhardt rain, hail or shine.

No brainer should be Leichhardt

Was there today…no atmosphere, the crowd struggled to get the Tigers chant going….those around me were more interested in sinking grog than watching the game.

Did they charge $70 for autographs at the fence?

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
Was there today…no atmosphere, the crowd struggled to get the Tigers chant going….those around me were more interested in sinking grog than watching the game.

It's a real one given that wests Campbelltown make no contribution to the club.

Wests ashfield balmain obviously nowhere near Campbelltown. Why are we bothering ?

It's tough times for families with rising cost of living and interest rate hikes. I read the Campbelltown/Macarthur district is in the top two of the areas with the highest mortgage stress in Aust. I can understand if families cannot afford the footy plus the poor WTs' season.

I can relate to the no atmosphere thing. Went there for the first time this year in the game vs Manly. Atmosphere was so dull that most people spent the game staring at their phones rather than watching the game.
This doesn't happen at Leichhardt.

More life in a cemetary than at Campbelltown Stadium

• Wow
Reactions: BZN

Stunning given the club’s engagement with the local area.

Stunning that people turn up. Having a single training session out there in the lead up to a game should have people falling over themselves to turn up.

It's a real one given that wests Campbelltown make no contribution to the club.

Wests ashfield balmain obviously nowhere near Campbelltown. Why are we bothering ?

10 minute drive from Wests Ashfield to Leichhardt Oval compared to the 50 minute drive from Wests Ashfield to Campbelltown Stadium.
Hmmmm, wonder which ground they would rather we played at....

Leichhardt's my favourite ground but next year with no contract with Stadiums NSW I'd be going 6 Campbelltown, 4 Leichhardt (2 games for Easter Monday/Magic Weekend/Tamworth).

Need to commit to the area and improve results. And Leichhardt obviously needs some upgrades....

Members online

Back