Can it get any worse?

snowleopard

Wests Tigers have a few injury concerns coming out of today's loss to St George-Illawarra Dragons at the Sydney Cricket Ground.
The following players will have scans tomorrow to determine the extent of their injuries.
Robbie Farah, groin
Braith Anasta, groin
Jack Buchanan, facial fracture
Chris Lawrence, ankle
Aaron Woods, knee
weststigers.com.au will provide the news of the results once known.

Wow….take those boys out the team on top of who is already missing and we may see a team put on a very very big score against us.

like i told my 9yr old cub fanatic this will sort the true supporters out like us mate as i dug for the 2005 gf video and memorabilia to remember the glory year

Anasta and Lawrence losses??? Nope.

Anyone who thinks Anasta has been good in the halves are kidding themselves. He has no vision, no crisp passing and drifts out of the game like a rookie would. 2 nice passes by a haldback in one game does NOT make for a good performance. Anasta can not be anywhere near this team.

And Lawrence….well i said enough in the "Rowdy" thread.

Our injury toll over the last couple of years has been terrible. It's either rotten luck or our strength and conditioning staff are muppets. Something has to give sooner or later.

_Posted using RoarFEED 2013_

Lets wait and see how bad the injuries are before resorting to the ''whoa is us'' mentality

Are the Woods; Farah & Lawrence Injuries simply a precaution to rule them out of City/Country to allow the boys the chance to get away for a week?

none of those should be serious right? its a good thing no footy is played this weekend

@Tiger Watto said:
Are the Woods; Farah & Lawrence Injuries simply a precaution to rule them out of City/Country to allow the boys the chance to get away for a week?

Wouldn't that be great. Wishful thinking though.
Never wish an injury on anyone.
Hopefully nothing they can't get over in 2 weeks. We need to replenish to mix it with Broncos. They have some momentum but hopefully the bye breaks it a bit.

@Furious1 said:
Our injury toll over the last couple of years has been terrible. It's either rotten luck or our strength and conditioning staff are muppets. Something has to give sooner or later.

It's all just a coincidence… :crazy

@Golden said:
none of those should be serious right? its a good thing no footy is played this weekend

Farah seemed fine in the interview, doubt he will be injured in 2 weeks

Members online

Back