Can the WT make the top 8 in 2023

Get on the "hope and pray?"
I'll have a kilo of whatever your on 🤣
Post edit....as long as it's legal of course! 🙂

You can have whatever’s left from Earls stash coz he wants Brooks (c) and Papali ( vc) in 23.
Must be on something !
Good Lord, for the sake of humanity.
I can recall something like this in bible study as a kid, it had something to do with the end of the world as we know it, where people go crazy and do and say terrible things. 🤪

Well, we already have Api and Papi, look like we're a chance of landing Klemmer (he's apparently just had a private tour of the COE with talks ongoing), the Staines/Peachey swap is looking good (we definitely come out in front on that one) and we are at least in the Munster conversation (even though we're a very long shot at best) so progress thus far looks promising. Api and Papi alone will make a big difference and if we can land a top line attacking back like Munster, we will be very competitive.

Laurie
Noffa
Naden
Douehi
Ken
Brooks
Hastings
Klemmer
Api
Leniu
Paps
Hole to fill
Joffa

Twal
Stef
Pole
Peachey

We need to sign Leniu and Klem upfront and then we are still a second rower and a centre short of a half decent side - In my opinion. Peachey I would give another year if we have a better pack. None of our creative players should be judged on the last two years playing behind Tamous marshmallows.

Ken, Noffa, Douehi and Hastings in the backline would be extremely slow. We will be very easy to get around

Good Lord, for the sake of humanity.
I can recall something like this in bible study as a kid, it had something to do with the end of the world as we know it, where people go crazy and do and say terrible things. 🤪
Cobar I love interacting with you on this forum,you are a genuine human being that only wants to help and give guidence to people that get overwrought with lifes difficulties and hurdles put before us...I noted that you were involved in bible studies as a young person,I myself had a strict Catholic upbringing,thats not to say that Im a better person,on the contrary Iam only a human being no different to others on this forum that has made many a mistake that others may have made as well.

The biggest thing I have learnt in my journey through life is that we are all brothers and sisters on this planet with varying opinions and life pathways to undertake..we all get sick,we all bleed and eventually we all die...

BUT the most important thing in life is FAMILY whether it be blood family or a family of great friends,which brings me to a section in the bible that states..

""With family we grow stronger in our journey through life,
With family there is HOPE,FAITH and LOVE...
the greatest of the three is LOVE....""

I just wanted to say these few words because times are really tough atm for a lot of people,the only thing I can do each day to help is a random act of kindness,be it help someone or donate some food or money,its entirely up to the individual..Im no angel as my history can verify,however I can redeem myself and become a better person..

I just hope that which ever way the WTs go next year we all respect each other and be there in the hour of need if someone is doing it tough as many are...
God bless all....

Get on the "hope and pray?"
I'll have a kilo of whatever your on 🤣
Post edit....as long as it's legal of course! 🙂
All I’ve got is some left over anti inflammatory powder like Wayne Carey’s, and that’s legal , right ? CC tell me it’s ok ?
It must work coz when you take it you can’t feel your legs, or arms, or head, or anything. Lol.

Cobar I love interacting with you on this forum,you are a genuine human being that only wants to help and give guidence to people that get overwrought with lifes difficulties and hurdles put before us...I noted that you were involved in bible studies as a young person,I myself had a strict Catholic upbringing,thats not to say that Im a better person,on the contrary Iam only a human being no different to others on this forum that has made many a mistake that others may have made as well.

The biggest thing I have learnt in my journey through life is that we are all brothers and sisters on this planet with varying opinions and life pathways to undertake..we all get sick,we all bleed and eventually we all die...

BUT the most important thing in life is FAMILY whether it be blood family or a family of great friends,which brings me to a section in the bible that states..

""With family we grow stronger in our journey through life,
With family there is HOPE,FAITH and LOVE...
the greatest of the three is LOVE....""

I just wanted to say these few words because times are really tough atm for a lot of people,the only thing I can do each day to help is a random act of kindness,be it help someone or donate some food or money,its entirely up to the individual..Im no angel as my history can verify,however I can redeem myself and become a better person..

I just hope that which ever way the WTs go next year we all respect each other and be there in the hour of need if someone is doing it tough as many are...
God bless all....
Very uplifting post True Tiger, thankyou very much for sharing.
I think the Weststigers have to completely turn 180⁰ around in attitude, fitness and coaching. The whole club has a stain of failure all over it that has to be cleaned off.
I'm actually excited to see how this is going to unfold.
Is it going to work or another failure. It is full of anticipation for me.

If I stick to only proven 1st grade level players who are definite WT starters how close can I get to a winning team
1.Laurie
2.Nofoaloma
3. Douehi
5.Maumalo/Toa
6.Brooks
7.Hastings
8. Utoikimano
9.Korisau
11.Papalii
12.Blore
13.Ofengauhe

Possible for 4. Staines
Possible for 10. Klemmer ,Musgrove
Bench : Ngatkaura ,Pole , ? ,?
There are the likes of Matamua , Tumeth but don't know if they will make it in big time yet
Re Kenny need to know he's no longer busted and think Steph with his size needs to be in run on side
We need about 3 top class recruits and then -‐
WE CAN MAKE THE TOP 8 IN 2023

If I stick to only proven 1st grade level players who are definite WT starters how close can I get to a winning team
1.Laurie
2.Nofoaloma
3. Douehi
5.Maumalo/Toa
6.Brooks
7.Hastings
8. Utoikimano
9.Korisau
11.Papalii
12.Blore
13.Ofengauhe

Possible for 4. Staines
There are the likes of Matamua , Tumeth but don't know if they will make it in big time yet
Re Kenny need to know he's no longer busted and think Steph with his size needs to be in run on side
I like Twal off the bench. Nothing fancy, but he is a worker and doesn't miss in defence. You need at least 1 x Alex Twal if you are to be competitive

I like Twal off the bench. Nothing fancy, but he is a worker and doesn't miss in defence. You need at least 1 x Alex Twal if you are to be competitive
Yes sorry forgot about him good for bench great tackler that's one less spot to worry about but still need about 3 more imo

1.Laurie
2.Nofoaloma
3. Douehi
5.Maumalo/Toa
6.Brooks
7.Hastings
8. Utoikimano
9.Korisau
11.Papalii
12.Blore
13.Ofengauhe

Possible for 4. Staines
I'd have naden for no 4.I think he'd make a good not great first grade centre .has some pace and size

Back