Can you escape the room?

Sabre

Have a go at this, it's very challenging.
http://www.ig.ns.ac.yu/fun.html

damn you damn you damn you damn you. about 30 mins now and can't figure out the next step.

Man, I hope I'm never put in a situation where my life depended on me getting out of a room like that!

FREEDOM!!!! :smiley:

that was almost as bad as those cube movies…

if anyone needs some help with this let me know :sunglasses:

i hope you all know how to turn the viewing angel after you zoom into an object. like how to look behind the briefcase etc.

and im hoping you know how to use the objects when you zoom in

don't give up people. when you play the game pretend you are actually in the room and that you need to get out. its a matter of life and death.

you think this is bad? watch the cube movies. THAT IS BAD!!!

![](http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d7/8-cell.gif)

I managed to open the case, Find 3 Magnet/Battery things. Find the safe as well as pull apart the Power Plug.

God Knows what i need to do with that Colour Cube, Laser Pointer and a piece of paper that says XX = 59 ?????

I have night shift on Sunday and Monday, depending how busy i am, i will investigate it again.

@Hit or Miss said:
I managed to open the case, Find 3 Magnet/Battery things. Find the safe as well as pull apart the Power Plug.

God Knows what i need to do with that Colour Cube, Laser Pointer and a piece of paper that says XX = 59 ?????

I have night shift on Sunday and Monday, depending how busy i am, i will investigate it again.

you can use the laser pointer on the wall and you will see some letters and numbers that you'll need. there is something on the 'color cube' that you can't see with the naked eye but with something on it you can (try the blue light :wink: ) yep it's really a dice!!!

infact use the blue light around everywhere including on the wall above the briefcase.
when you open the main door there will be another open door on the other side with a bright white light inside and above that other door it will say 'exit' in green writing

you're welcome :sunglasses:

I've got a key-thing, two batteries, a laser pointer and no idea what to do next :frowning:

@T91 said:
I've got a key-thing, two batteries, a laser pointer and no idea what to do next :frowning:

aim the laser pointer at the wall and you will see some number and letters

the 'l' stands for left and 'r' stands for right.

could be quite useful for that safe :wink: :wink:

in saying that you will first need to work out:

xx=??? xx=(a number) which you will use for the safe combination. hopefully you found the small piece of paper in the little glass tube thingy with the cork top thingy :laughing:

once you know that you can use the combination thing on the safe. :sunglasses:

@alien said:
@Hit or Miss said:

you can use the laser pointer on the wall and you will see some letters and numbers that you'll need. there is something on the 'color cube' that you can't see with the naked eye but with something on it you can (try the blue light :wink: ) yep it's really a dice!!!

infact use the blue light around everywhere including on the wall above the briefcase.
when you open the main door there will be another open door on the other side with a bright white light inside and above that other door it will say 'exit' in green writing

you're welcome :sunglasses:

Ok Alien. I have figured out the laser pointer and also managed to open the safe + i found the Blue Light you are on about + moved the chair.

Im now trying to figure out how to use the light. There is a black box inside the case with what looks like 3 locks?. Are you able to use it/ open it or is it a stupid decoration? Something tells me there is something about that box i need.

thanks Alien
i now have three panels open on the walls and can see the three keys that
i need to open the black box

Staff online

Back