Canberra Anzac Jersey - Same Issue as Our Jersey

They deserve to be dragged for this as well. Piss poor lazy effort.
I’m sure the boys at Russell knew nothing about it either.

They deserve to be dragged for this as well. Piss poor lazy effort.
I’m sure the boys at Russell knew nothing about it either.
They actually wore it on field....
They should be kicked to the kerb.

They won't be

The only link I can find with information about it... note that it's a UK rag.
When I googled "Canberra Raiders Anzac Jersey", this story only came up with a hundred links for West Tigers Anzac jersey fail...🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: BZN
The only link I can find with information about it... note that it's a UK rag.
When I googled "Canberra Raiders Anzac Jersey", this story only came up with a hundred links for West Tigers Anzac jersey fail...🤬🤬🤬
You need to send that link to Kent

Not ideal, but it’s just a silhouette of a soldier. Not surprised it didn’t rate a mention at the time.

Here is the full page from shutter stock. Proves the Canberra image is a US Marine stock photo. I agree that the media coverage on this needs to be just as savage. Especially as Canberra are based in our nations capital. They, of all teams, shouldn’t be making this error!
But Kent would have contacted the ADF surely ...

The DT has jumped on board this after seeing it on facebook. Nothing like the hysteria they carried on with over our blunder. Just a small piece saying raiders have contacted their supplier to find out if true. And 360 - crickets. Absolute joke.

We will see if it rates a mention at all in the media. Doubt it will, but if there is to be some parity it should.
Raiders beat the competition leaders at their home ground last night so it won't be a problem.

Even if they got flogged it still would not have been an issue because they aren't the Wests Tigers.

I just read that Penrith were talking about suing Foxsports for bias coverage. We must cop it heaps worse than they do.

Australian New Zealand Army Corps...youd think Canberra in general would know this.

What's the context of this?

To me it's a bit unclear but Ivan's character was mentioned.

Fletcher was angry about the attacks on head coach Ivan Cleary in particular. The implication is that the coach lacks class.

Personally I think Cleary showed a complete lack of integrity when he was with us.

They are going pretty crazy though. Talking about not letting players go on Fox.

To me it's a bit unclear but Ivan's character was mentioned.

Personally I think Cleary showed a complete lack of integrity when he was with us.

They are going pretty crazy though. Talking about not letting players go on Fox.
Ivan is a complete germ. Anything bad said about him is thoroughly deserved.

Good on Penrith for threatening to ban their players going on Fox, at least they action their threats. Unlike WT who just pitifully always just cop it on the chin.

After the double page spread about how insensitive the WT are, the interviews with disappointed veteran group leaders, the many TV reports, blah blah blah. . . . In today's Sunday Telecrap there was a snippet about how the Raiders did the exact same thing. The "article" was around 7 x 7cm.

Back