Canberra Anzac Jersey - Same Issue as Our Jersey

I would have posted this in our jersey thread but it's closed.

Canberra have done exactly the same thing. I wonder how many clubs have done the same thing as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it's all of them.
It helps when Ricky has Kent in his back pocket mate. Kent went & made Ricky look like the victim after he called Salmon a weak gutted dog & called him arrogant after he got up yelling those words when he scored last week. Then went on a tirade about Ivan enabling all of it in his presser. Those boys on 360 are clowns mate.

Canberra have done exactly the same thing. I wonder how many clubs have done the same thing as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it's all of them.
I would've thought 'most of them', yeah.

Link to the Raiders story?

We will see if it rates a mention at all in the media. Doubt it will, but if there is to be some parity it should.

Reactions: BZN
Here is the full page from shutter stock. Proves the Canberra image is a US Marine stock photo. I agree that the media coverage on this needs to be just as savage. Especially as Canberra are based in our nations capital. They, of all teams, shouldn’t be making this error!

Attachments

• Us Military Marine Studio Shooting Isolated Stock Photo 745694584 Shutterstock.pdf
    1,011.1 KB · Views: 18

A horrible error, though similarly unsurprised.

This news will disappoint many that want to focus blame at WT.

why are the designs so 'best and less' like this year, Anzac jerseys used to look so good, are they making the interns design them

That's their 2022 jersey, haven't seen their 2023 one if they have one anywhere but they definitely did not get any scrutiny for this. Makes you think how many other clubs have done this in the past now too

Back