CANBERRA,who is going?

I'll be there, i can't throw a sickie - everyone will know exectly where i'll be.

@Bay53 said:
There will be so much excitement in Canberra on Friday afternoon, for the FIRST and ONLY time us public servants may struggle to do any work on a Friday afternoon!!!!!

Hahaha ….nice one mate!

Yeah I'll be there for sure ( gauranteed ticket through Raiders friends who are members.)

am there for sure, have my presale code ready to go for 9am or the inner bowl. i urge everyone to go down. hotel booked, same as where the tigers are staying, accomdation aplently for now, but id book asap

@beeks said:
am there for sure, have my presale code ready to go for 9am or the inner bowl. i urge everyone to go down. hotel booked, same as where the tigers are staying, accomdation aplently for now, but id book asap

where are the playing staying? lol

i got general admission. it says north section but i guess i can just stand anywhere at the back of the inner bowl…

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. My boss can't stand sport and has just told me I cannot have a half day on Friday. Like i'm gonna do any work anyway - i'll be a nervous wreck. Not happy Jan.

@prattenpark said:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr. My boss can't stand sport and has just told me I cannot have a half day on Friday. Like i'm gonna do any work anyway - i'll be a nervous wreck. Not happy Jan.

You sound awfully congested. Perhaps you've got a bout of the flu coming on that's set to arrive Friday. How conveinent :wink:

from nrl.com
SUPPORTER BAYS:
Wests Tigers supporter areas will be located at:
Bays 24, 25, 61, 62, 66 and 67

trying to organise a half day in lieu to get down there.
\
\
and smeg, i don't know what u do for work, but i am sure one of the other mods can sit on the forum all day and moderate for you :laughing:

@Frazer4Wests said:
Alien, the security are really anal about standing at the back of bays.

Always getting you to move on. :frowning:

which bays are general admission then???

Back