Charlie Staines #262

Why not? I can't see any reason why Melbourne. who have just lost four rep forwards and have a fifth returning from an ACL injury wouldn't want to release their best remaining forward.
but they will get a player, the scoring/meter-eater machine they already tried, and if he cannot play under Bellamy's system he cannot play in the NRL. 😆

Panther is not a distinct species. Panther typically refers to either a melanistic leopard, a melanistic jaguar, or is used as a synonym for puma/cougar.
So if a tiger mates with a puma, it's offspring are called a tigard, maybe that's what Charlies' tattoo is 😻
So essentially they're bastards

Na I think they're expecting Kenny to potentially miss some of the start of the season perhaps. Doesn't make too much sense to have 3 wingers on good money. That being said, we all know Sheens' love affair with wingers.
Still sheens won us a premiership, I know it’s a while ago now. But look at the river slugs their going on 40 years without one, and there a powerhouse club, apparently!!
I am prepared to back the old sheens can’t fo worse than the other recent pretenders!!

Why not? I can't see any reason why Melbourne. who have just lost four rep forwards and have a fifth returning from an ACL injury wouldn't want to release their best remaining forward.
Interesting they haven’t really replaced any of them yet. Looks like there might be a few lean years for the old Melbourne drizzle!!

Interesting they haven’t really replaced any of them yet. Looks like there might be a few lean years for the old Melbourne drizzle!!
Not sure about that. On raw talent alone Howarth and Katoa could be the best backrow pairing of the next decade. Welch, NAS and Kamikamika are good middles. Loiero and MacDonald aren't flash but are workhorses. Probably still a little short on depth but still a pretty good pack to go with a first class spine.

Not sure about that. On raw talent alone Howarth and Katoa could be the best backrow pairing of the next decade. Welch, NAS and Kamikamika are good middles. Loiero and MacDonald aren't flash but are workhorses. Probably still a little short on depth but still a pretty good pack to go with a first class spine.
Sims, Eisenhuth. Bit of depth there

He wasn’t even the starter at fullback in the ressies side,.,,.

Talent lined up from Penrith Park to Glenmore Park out there
Was last year. But at the end of the season the young Queenslander they recruited who was eligible for SGball mind you, ended up in the fullback position. Could be better than both Turuva and Staines

Was last year. But at the end of the season the young Queenslander they recruited who was eligible for SGball mind you, ended up in the fullback position. Could be better than both Turuva and Staines
young Soni Luke to replace Api is the goods.Blacker n Smith the props are fantasie league stocking fillers

young Soni Luke to replace Api is the goods.Blacker n Smith the props are fantasie league stocking fillers
Not so young, same age / 20s team as Dylan Edwards. I hope he does hold down the hooker spot, either starting or bench though long way to go to match Korisou and Kenny’s output in defence.

Oh the old raw talent card, good luck with that storm. We’ve been waiting on that as a club for years!

There are big wraps on Howarth. Think he signed for the next few years at Melbourne

Latest posts

Back