Charlie Staines #262

its a saving of 150 000 to go towards any one of their players coming off contract(only enough cash extra to stop 1 or 2 jumping ship),or nothing,we pay for our own dud;s
Martin wants an upgrade

Important update:

The tattoo on his arm is a Tiger not a Panther, evident by the stripes.

View attachment 2956
Panther is not a distinct species. Panther typically refers to either a melanistic leopard, a melanistic jaguar, or is used as a synonym for puma/cougar.
So if a tiger mates with a puma, it's offspring are called a tigard, maybe that's what Charlies' tattoo is 😻

Panther is not a distinct species. Panther typically refers to either a melanistic leopard, a melanistic jaguar, or is used as a synonym for puma/cougar.
So if a tiger mates with a puma, it's offspring are called a tigard, maybe that's what Charlies' tattoo is 😻
Charlie the Tigard

Love it

They got like 7 origin players - all (?) bought through out there…
Quality players, quality system - they can’t all get paid… it happens!!
I hope it's not some clownery....

We give him a year of FG & then he ends up going back after when they or if they lose Bizza or Critta...

They got like 7 origin players - all (?) bought through out there…
Quality players, quality system - they can’t all get paid… it happens!!
Unless you play for roosters...ofc... just amazes me how roosters say because players want to win premierships that they will take a hefty salary cut just to play there... but panthers have won 2 in a row and the players there are not willing to do the same and want more money knowing they give up further chance of a third.
Roosters are just plain and out rorters and continue to get away with it!!!😡

All good, but it may prove a problem in 2024 when he's at the roosters.
Yes, if he hit's his straps, possible. Roosters like all good clubs look 2 yrs ahead. Teddy will be near career end, and Stains has similar attributes to a young Teddy. 1 year contract sounds weird.

Basically the two clubs (and the players themselves) have agreed to swap Peachy for Staines both having one year left on their contracts. It will be left up to the new club to decide if they then wish to extend the player after their contract expires. The deal suits all parties it seems and players are prepared to prove themselves at their new club.
It can’t be a bad outcome for us - we could have had another year of Peachy not puting in and playing like crap for us, versus a year of Staines trying to prove himself and show the market what he can do. No brainer!!

The Leichhardt Lamborghini ?
Hows about The Campbelltown Countach ( say that 3 times quickly after a couple of shots of $100 rum )

He's a starting winger in our team (and would be paid as such) but we already have Kenny and Noffa who are paid enough to be starting wingers. I wonder if Kenny's knee is still a little suspect so Tigers want to buy someone who fills in the back up fullback option as well as a winger.

Not often you can go wrong buying last year's premiership winner so I think this is a good signing.

perhaps our emblem kisser shall be packing to Melbourne, a swap for Solomona?

perhaps our emblem kisser shall be packing to Melbourne, a swap for Solomona?
Na I think they're expecting Kenny to potentially miss some of the start of the season perhaps. Doesn't make too much sense to have 3 wingers on good money. That being said, we all know Sheens' love affair with wingers.

Na I think they're expecting Kenny to potentially miss some of the start of the season perhaps. Doesn't make too much sense to have 3 wingers on good money. That being said, we all know Sheens' love affair with wingers.
Fitzhenry…..

Reactions: 851
Back