Coaching Insider

Coaching Insider: Round 5 vs Broncos​

Wests Tigers coach Tim Sheens chats to media ahead of our Round 5 match against the Broncos in Brisbane. Coaching Insider is presented by Pepper Money.

Note Sheens says 'we've released a couple lately'

Ken and who? Unless he means Kautoga, who wasnt top 30? Havent seen Lomi Saukuru play anywhere for a couple of weeks

Note Sheens says 'we've released a couple lately'

Ken and who? Unless he means Kautoga, who wasnt top 30? Havent seen Lomi Saukuru play anywhere for a couple of weeks
Pretty sure he means Kautoga.

Saukuru hasn't played but I've seen him around at the Flegg games.

Must be injured.

Coaching Insider: Round 5 vs Broncos​

Wests Tigers coach Tim Sheens chats to media ahead of our Round 5 match against the Broncos in Brisbane. Coaching Insider is presented by Pepper Money.
Sheens rolling his eyes at journos, saying he did know about junior junior when a few days ago he didn't... Still saying he doesn't wanna talk about certain things... 5 weeks in
Should be hilarious come round 22 next year

Coaching Insider: Round 6 vs Eels​

Head coach Tim Sheens chats to media ahead of Easter Monday's match against Parramatta Eels.

I think it will come together.
Sheens had a couple of things not going his way, which got us off to a slow start.
He was distracted by having to coach Benji.
He didn’t have the right focus on the 2 trial games, partially due to Pascoe’s influence.
He didn’t have his full squad to train.
The team is now showing signs of needing to win, not just wanting to win. Excluding a small number of, either recalcitrants or dummies that is.
Sheens is starting with the first lot, then the dummies will follow them.

Coaching Insider: ANZAC Round vs Sea Eagles​

Tim Sheens talks to the media at Campbelltown Sports Stadium ahead of Sunday's ANZAC Round match against Manly Warringah Sea Eagles.

Lol. Club Keno, disco night King Sheens.
I only brushed over that presser TBH but
he managed to mistake Nado for Doueihi.
Mentioned that Jnr Tupou debuted in '23,
He said Laurie could play 9 when he was
asked about Laurie moving to 5/8, and
then said that St George Illawara were
going through a rebuild and that they
were an older club than wests tigers lol

I still haven't lost faith in the club and I
probably never will, don't think we'll
finish the season off as spooners either,
still early days. Look forward 2 tomorrow

What alot of dribble from Sheens. Just so much waffle.
For once, just come out do a Bill Belichick - simple 1 to 10 word answers - every player is accountable and just needs to do his job.

Coaching Insider: Round 9 vs Panthers​

Wests Tigers coach Tim Sheens talks to the media ahead of Saturday's Round 9 match against Penrith Panthers in Bathurst.

Coaching Insider: Round 10 vs Dragons​

Head coach Tim Sheens chats to the media ahead of Sunday's Magic Round match against the Dragons in Brisbane.

interesting, recruiting to fill AD role for next year.... Still think Brooks will be re-signed

Back