Coastal Destinations

Any love for the West Coast?
Parts of it leave the East for dead IMO
Love the south coast. Albany, Esperance and Margaret River area. Havn't seentoo much up north. We go to Jurien Bay regularly, nice quite village. Monkey Mia was cool but want too see more of shark Bay. I thought broome just ok

Love the south coast. Albany, Esperance and Margaret River area. Havn't seentoo much up north. We go to Jurien Bay regularly, nice quite village. Monkey Mia was cool but want too see more of shark Bay. I thought broome just ok
Yeah they are special places for sure. All favourites of mine as well.

I like the north but it’s not for everyone as it’s a lot of driving. That said, the Pilbara, Karajini National Park, the Bungle Bungles, Talbot Bay, Gibb River and it’s mega crocs, Roebuck Bay, the Kimberley…WA is very impressive.

Broome disappoints a lot of people I find, but when pressed they usually admit they only saw the city. Is that the case? I always explore the surrounds and think it’s an amazing place. Cable Beach and the Horizontal Falls are well known and excellent. The off shore fishing is incredible. Plenty of 4WD tracks on the Kimberley Coast with amazing camping.

If I didn’t love the top end so much, WA is where I’d be.

I like the north but it’s not for everyone as it’s a lot of driving. That said, the Pilbara, Karajini National Park, the Bungle Bungles, Talbot Bay, Gibb River and it’s mega crocs, Roebuck Bay, the Kimberley…WA is very impressive.

Broome disappoints a lot of people I find, but when pressed they usually admit they only saw the city. Is that the case? I always explore the surrounds and think it’s an amazing place. Cable Beach and the Horizontal Falls are well known and excellent. The off shore fishing is incredible. Plenty of 4WD tracks on the Kimberley Coast with amazing camping.

Yeah , your right about Broome. Was there for the honeymoon, only did the touristy things around town.

Have a mate who goes fishing at Hartog Is. I'm dying to get up there.

I spent the past week in Scarborough. Sunset over the beach is great on the West Coast

No one should go anywhere near the the Royal National Park south of Sydney .

Beaches are terrible and overcrowded.

Reverse psychology
I grew up there haha when I was a kid it was the greatest place on earth no 1 knew about it. Now every man and his dog car and kangaroo turn up every weekend and the place just isn’t built for it

I grew up there haha when I was a kid it was the greatest place on earth no 1 knew about it. Now every man and his dog car and kangaroo turn up every weekend and the place just isn’t built for it
Are we taking Bundeena? We had a few school retreats down there, absolutely outstanding . It must have been great to grow up there

Does anyone in here live in port Macquarie ? A friend of mine wants to get out of Sydney but not so far away so the grandkids can visit in the school holidays

Is it a nice place to live?

Are we taking Bundeena? We had a few school retreats down there, absolutely outstanding . It must have been great to grow up there
Yeah I grew up in Maianbar witch is just next to Bundeena it was an amazing spot to grow up fishing surfing mountain biking and exploring in the bush it was incredible

Does anyone in here live in port Macquarie ? A friend of mine wants to get out of Sydney but not so far away so the grandkids can visit in the school holidays

Is it a nice place to live?
I often go on holidays in lauriton I can highly recommend recommend the area it’s beautiful

Latest posts

Back