Corey harawira- naera

Wikipedia can be edit by anyone.

I changed Shane Watsons bowling action to right arm s**thouse and his nickname to the Walking Wicket.

@ said:

I changed Shane Watsons bowling action to right arm s**thouse and his nickname to the Walking Wicket.

Correct. It's just a load of rubbish.

@ said:

[citation needed]

OMG the news just got better, we get him but there is not even a cap hit

Corey Harawira-Naera (born 18 May 1995) is a New Zealand professional rugby league footballer who currently plays for the Penrith Panthers in the National Rugby League. He plays at second-row. He has signed with the Wests Tigers for the upcoming 2018 season, interestingly he has waived the traditional practice of being paid to play and instead will receive a pie and a can of coke after every match.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corey_Harawira-Naera

@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
@ said:
Yeah, i think this is rubbish tbh. Apparently Gus was telling members last night an offer has been put to him and Gus is confident he'll stay.

True but who are penrith getting rid of then? They have no money in the cap available. They assumed next years cap will be 9.5-10mill and have spent to that.

If CHN re-signs then Peachey would be short odds to be pushed out. Peta Hiku is another guy we've been linked too.

If Peachey gets pushed out, that'd be the dumbest move from Penrith. He'd be the first re signed.

I'd be doing backflips if we got Peachey he's a future origin player imo

What's the attraction with Piku, an ok player, but not much better than what we've got.

CHN has been exposed in defence in all of his games so he would need to work on that.
He runs good strong lines though.

Need to be careful when comparing supercoach scores to what actually happens I guess.

I would priories Adam Elliott before CHN.

Elliott's emotional call from departing Reynolds
Words: Chris Kennedy, National Correspondent‌‌, ‌‌‌NRL.com

Wed 3rd May, 10:00AM
030517_Elliottlead
Bulldogs back-rower Adam Elliott had a long phone call with close mate Josh Reynolds ahead of the popular five-eighth announcing his move to Wests Tigers from 2018 – which was in part so Reynolds could save his mate from getting teary in front of teammates.

Reynolds' eventual decision to take up a four-year deal at the Tigers following months of speculation was tough to take for many, not least the man himself who is Belmore through and through, nor the passionate blue and white fans amongst whom he is beloved.

THE Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will be out to forge an important victory when the North Queensland Cowboys visit ANZ Stadium on Thursday 11 May.
But Reynolds is also very close to many players at the club, including his former housemate Elliott who credits Reynolds heavily for helping him in his journey to a regular first grade starting berth.

"He called me before he announced it to the team, we're pretty close mates and he wanted to make sure I knew before he announced it as a group so I didn't bust out into tears," Elliott revealed after his two-try heroics in a tight 16-10 win over Canberra at ANZ Stadium on Saturday night.

"I said to him straight away, not many people will have the influence that he will have when he does announce it to the team. I don't say that lightly."

Elliott freely admits the 40 minute phone call was an emotional one.

"He's been a big part of me so far making it this far in my career and also as a person off the field; I've spent a lot of time with him," Elliott said.

"It would be hard to imagine the last three years without being mates with 'Grubby' off the field. I know that's going to continue, no matter where he goes that's probably the most important thing to me but it was emotional to find out he wasn't going to be playing with this side.

"I'm off contract as well at the moment. It's a time for me to be sorting my own stuff out but it was still hard to hear."

Elliott is currently in negotiations with the club regarding an extension.

"It's going pretty solidly but we're in the early part of the season for me and the more footy I play the more confident I'm going to be," he added.

Elliott added it is rare to be able to seriously want to play for someone other than yourself while you're on the field but such is Reynolds' influence, there was a genuine desire to want to earn a win for him in his first match after the deal was announced – particularly given Reynolds himself had to leave the field injured.

"When someone like Josh announces something like that to the team and you know how much it means to him, you're motivated by it and you do want to go out there and play for him and add a bit of spark like he does each week," he said.

^^^^^^^
I think a reunion at the weststigers would be beneficial for all involved

Appears to. Be a welfare issue. Tigers need to do the right thing and rescue him. These players need to get a grubier manager who can maximise their income while portraying them as saints. Need to create a stupid hashtag campaign #reunitegrubelliot

@ said:
CHN has been exposed in defence in all of his games so he would need to work on that.

Need to be careful when comparing supercoach scores to what actually happens I guess.

Yeah I've noticed those deficiencies as well, although I think part of it is just adjusting to the pace of NRL and the need to stay constantly focused. I would now prefer Elliott because I think he's closer being a finished product but I'd still be very happy if we managed to get CHN. He is a weapon in attack.

@ said:
@ said:

Yeah I've noticed those deficiencies as well, although I think part of it is just adjusting to the pace of NRL and the need to stay constantly focused. I would now prefer Elliott because I think he's closer being a finished product but I'd still be very happy if we managed to get CHN. He is a weapon in attack.

Hopefully the WTs management has many fingers in many pies….or whatever the saying is.
Elliott,Passi and CHN. Throw everything at those three and forget the backs. Just don't give the backs much ball, like we did in our day. They only will butcher in.

Havent been impressed at all by CHN. Not sure where all the hype surrounding him has come from TBH. Must of been a highlight reel player from the NYC?

Back