Could Liddle play at 6?

Why?

He is a good young number 9.

Fir he need a fill in play Rankin or Little John.

I've been thinking about this for a few weeks. Very speedy, can tackle, good vision but not sure what his kicking game is like. Could probably play 80 because he wouldn't be working so hard in defence.

Worth a try at training or in a game if our season turns to custard.

I read elsewhere Littlejohn injured .
With Brooks now the dominant half and doing the bulk of down field kicking , thought he might be a good fill in with good passing game and defence and would allow both he and Mc to play more minutes given both are playing really well

For mine he should have moved there from halftime last night when we lost Tedesco with Moses replacing him at the back, rather than a large reshuffle and two small men in the middle. That said, I would not be selecting him to start a match anywhere other than nine.

No not a Six…I couldn't really see them trying it...

No real kicking game...Our 9's are working well ..no need to stuff with it..

I mean he could probably play in the halves but, why would we do that? We have other players that can fill that position if need be and he's going great at 9 at the moment anyway.

Keep him at 9, it's where he belongs. I'd look at Hunt or Littlejohn as 6 options over Moses the midget.

He is nothing but a 9….playing him else where will hinder his development. A great hooker in the making.
Playing Liddle at 6 is right up there with the most stupid thing i have heard on this forum.

Liddle is a terrific player and someone our club needs to look after. He will pay us back in spades. He's a gun hooker. Keep him there.

We now know that Liddle will be the starting hooker next season ,the extra minutes that Cleary is putting in his legs at this stage points to this.The pieces of the puzzle are being put in place including some of the younger guys getting good minutes to show what they have.

I think LIddle's speed has more chance to take the ball up and bend the line than what Brooks has, he could use his speed more often. We need to train a few kickers - emergency.

Members online

No members online now.
Back