Cricket Season Thread

By the way the catch from the Brisbane v Sydney 6's from Neser was good

If you are smart enough and talented enough to be able to think that way and carry it off ...good luck to you

Helps it was against a NSW side as well lol

By the way the catch from the Brisbane v Sydney 6's from Neser was good

If you are smart enough and talented enough to be able to think that way and carry it off ...good luck to you

Helps it was against a NSW side as well lol
I think Maxwell did it a few years ago too. He said he knew the rules and he hates that it is allowed. Fair play to both

zzzzzzzzzzzz ...what rain in Sydney again .zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Take the Cricket off NSW ...disgraceful weather ...at least we are smart enough up here to make sure you only need 2 days to complete a Test ......bring back stickies I say .....
Seriously need to stop playing cricket at the SCG rainforest, but the dinosaurs value their soggy tradition over what is practical. I have not seen a drop of rain in Sydney the past couple of days. Same story last year and the year before that with constant rain at the SCG while most of Sydney remained dry.

Hardly any rain for the last 2 months....and same for the last 2 days not enough to stop play really

That Smith fella seems to crack a ton every 3 tests....fennomonnal

David Warner had four innings, three scores of 10 and under, and is somehow man of the series against South Africa.

David Warner had four innings, three scores of 10 and under, and is somehow man of the series against South Africa.
Exactly ...who did his Mrs sleep with this time lol

And aren't we going to talk about the Elephant in the Room

NSW ...it's weather .....and the diabolical pitches you blokes roll out ...you don't get points for dressing in Pink either ...great cause though

WTF? He got man of the series? I missed that. That’s BS. He should not be on a plane to India or England, unless he goes as a spectator on his own coin.
Horses for courses. And those two courses are not for him.

Probably lose in India (2-0) and either win or draw in England (2-1).The world test championship will be interesting if we make the final, probably against India in England
In India we will need a miracle and the Poms will match up well batting wise and will come down to whose attack is continually better over the 5 Tests

Our team that took the field im Melbourne was as good as any I can remember
Batting ,Bowling and Fielding but when your NO7 gets a century don't see why he couldn't bat at 6 in Sydney and thought picking Renshaw not necessary and I thought that at the toss .4-475 says so . They could have played Boland
The audition of Agar for 2nd spinner for India I understand but he failed Travis Head looked more likely to get wickets ..Take Murphy to India

Our team that took the field im Melbourne was as good as any I can remember
Batting ,Bowling and Fielding but when your NO7 gets a century don't see why he couldn't bat at 6 in Sydney and thought picking Renshaw not necessary and I thought that at the toss .4-475 says so . They could have played Boland
The audition of Agar for 2nd spinner for India I understand but he failed Travis Head looked more likely to get wickets ..Take Murphy to India
What about Dooley .....way out from left field

Back