David Nofoaluma #164

He hasn't really appeared to miss us either.

Apart from the mention in the article...
He didn't congratulate the boys for the win.

He posted how he arrived at Melbourne safely & put đź“ŤMelbourne in his bio.

I've seen most players post about Freebairns debut and congratulate him on the debut.

Nofo, too cool.
I'm sure he means well.
so much of his emblem kissing, just an egotistical narcissist

But then there is the other side of the story, which is that the majority of players are not all that great once they leave the Storm system.
So do Yuh reckon Nofa will go back to just being his normal "not all that great" self again ? :ROFLMAO: when he finishes his Storm stint.

So do Yuh reckon Nofa will go back to just being his normal "not all that great" self again ? :ROFLMAO: when he finishes his Storm stint.
Yeah Magpies, that was basically what I was getting at.

Don't get me wrong, I hope he comes back a superstar with a great attitude, super defensive skills, the ultimate try scoring machine, and provides us with incredible value for the contract dollars we are currently paying him, which most would say currently is too much for far too long.

Looking forward to see how he goes this weekend and hope he absolutely kills it.

Im a Nofo Fan.

He has been a big fish in a small pond for 10 years.

This will be great for him and I hope he has a great 2023 for us
I had Kayo connected for the very 1st time just before Our last game, so I will be watching the Storm with genuine interest to see how Nofa goes.....and I hope he scores a bag full of tries (y).

Yeah Magpies, that was basically what I was getting at.

Don't get me wrong, I hope he comes back a superstar with a great attitude, super defensive skills, the ultimate try scoring machine, and provides us with incredible value for the contract dollars we are currently paying him, which most would say currently is too much for far too long.

Looking forward to see how he goes this weekend and hope he absolutely kills it.
Agree đź’Ż hank (y)

I really liked Nofoaluma as a player. Didn't see why people were negative about him. Sure, he made some defensive mistakes, but the whole backline did. The team was a sh#tshow most of the time he was here.

I wish him well and think he will do well.

Will be interesting to see how Nofa goes at Storm. Maybe Lee H is right, he’s a good player, he just needs a reason to play well?

Latest posts

Staff online

Back