David Nofoaluma #164

He needs to be tapped on the shoulder and told "yiur times up"
I've heard many players talk about the battle that is the decision to retire... Some go on for far too long especially cricket... Easier to know when your times up in RL especially the forwards... Your body tells you.

But people keep offering him contacts... So I dunno

Reactions: BZN
So he scored 100 NRL tries without being in the right head space? Shit, he might score 200 in the ESL then.
MINUS TWO tries on his ledger after ONE game!!

Who cares how many he scores when he gives up twice as many dopey??

Is that what your original post meant?

That he will "contribute to" heaps of tries - regardless of which teams scores them!

MINUS TWO tries on his ledger after ONE game!!

Who cares how many he scores when he gives up twice as many dopey??

Is that what your original post meant?

That he will "contribute to" heaps of tries - regardless of which teams scores them!
Again, he scored 100 tries without being in the right headspace. That’s some fete.

Again, he scored 100 tries without being in the right headspace. That’s some fete.
Some Fete alright...

Lee picked him up at the White Elephant Stall for a bargain $800K per season...

1710507808018.png

And if you think it's a great FEAT - I certainly don't consider it fits the definition:

1710507921974.png

You play that many games on the WING - no matter how undeserving - you will rack up tries as a matter or course!

You play that many games on the WING - no matter how undeserving - you will rack up tries as a matter or course!
Lol will they? I mean, playing that many games not in the righ headspace, period, should tell you something. Let alone the amount of tries.

Now back to your attic to celebrate the loss - with your voodoo dolls!
Let’s just be clear. Just because you give an honest view to how things will go, does not mean you are happy or are gloating about it when it comes to fruition. Thats a pretty common misconception that isn’t just made by you.

Let’s just be clear. Just because you give an honest view to how things will go, does not mean you are happy or are gloating about it when it comes to fruition. Thats a pretty common misconception that isn’t just made by you.
Nah - you live for it and love it!

If Wests Tigers were successful again - you wouldn't know what to do with your negative energy!

Nah - you live for it and love it!

If Wests Tigers were successful again - you wouldn't know what to do with your negative energy!
Ok, let’s try this another way. Over a decade ago I used to be on the old Magpie Fanatic page. They were convinced the Magpies were coming back. And I would always have to remind them that they weren’t. They thought I was the anti Christ. But guess what, they didn’t. That is not a boast about how right I was, more so a comment on how much a group of people will detest you if you provide a counter view to something they want to believe with every fibre of their being. You can‘t be logical with people like that cos they are too blinded and any opinion that is counter will be seen as trolling. The human psyche is fascinating sometimes.

Nof. update
This morning playing against Castleford (one of the worst teams in Super League) he's been responsible for 4 tries being scored down his wing by you guessed it, rushing in ineffectively.
The third was a Nof. special. He rushes in, the ball is passed over his head to his opposing now open winger and Nof. then turns and yells at his inside men.
Castleford 36 Salford 24 for Castleford's first win of the season.

Nof. update
This morning playing against Castleford (one of the worst teams in Super League) he's been responsible for 4 tries being scored down his wing by you guessed it, rushing in ineffectively.
The third was a Nof. special. He rushes in, the ball is passed over his head to his opposing now open winger and Nof. then turns and yells at his inside men.
Castleford 36 Salford 24 for Castleford's first win of the season.

Thoughts and prayers Salford fans. No takesy backseys .

Back