David Nofoaluma #164

The issue over there in SL is the A and B defenders are actually C and D… he will adjust I’m sure
Maybe he’s dyslexic?
I know how he feels. Thank god for spell check I’ve posted the words perifrol and dislexic today. 😁
Lucky I can count real good.
1 defender, 2 defender, 3 defender, 4.

If his head isn't right he'll have plenty more games like that one against Wigan. Gets himself sorted and hell score 100 tries in the UK too in half as many games.

I say that as someone who thinks he's done and can't stand his attitude.
Yuh can't get a more honest opinion than this from you FC.

I reckon it's such a pity the way Noffa has ended up.
There has to have been something going on in the background he hasn't been able to handle.
With us now having a better team on the field it would have been better still to see Noffa playing well, but I guess that's not going to happen now, as he seems to have burnt his bridges.

He needs to be tapped on the shoulder and told "yiur times up"
I've heard many players talk about the battle that is the decision to retire... Some go on for far too long especially cricket... Easier to know when your times up in RL especially the forwards... Your body tells you.

But people keep offering him contacts... So I dunno
Yep, that last contract given to Noffa, crazy stuff.
It'd be interesting if we ever got the 'truth' how that happened.

Yep, that last contract given to Noffa, crazy stuff.
It'd be interesting if we ever got the 'truth' how that happened.
I would think Lee knows, remember his comment that Nofoluma has to decide if he wants to play the game, or not. That followed a dinner between them, where I imagine much was revealed, but not for public consumption.

Reactions: BZN
When has his head been right??

Seriously the guy's exit interview proved he had been in fairyland for at least the past four years!!

He was utterly diabolical and displayed every aspect of his game that ensured he is unemployable in the NRL and will have the same status in the UK when his one-year deal concludes!

Nothing I can argue with there. His defence has stunk for years, if not ever. He at least had his "ability" to find the stripe (although only managed to crack 10+ tries in four seasons and one of those may not have done it if not transferring to Melbourne.) I'm of the opinion that he has probably let in at least twice as many tries over the years than he has scored. He even lost his biggest fan by the end as well in Lee who I am sure did everything his last contract with us was guaranteed.

My point being, he has deteriorated to a point now where he is getting humiliated by players in a second tier league, where realistically it should be easier for him there. He's godawful and I am both relieved and grateful he's not lining up for us this year. God knows how he would have fared against Sivo.

Sivo would have destroyed Nofo much like Talakai did to Morgan Harper and that is at a time when Sivo is being dropped for performing poorly.

Latest posts

Back