Decade of Distinction

Sabre

"DECADE OF DISTINCTION" BANNER NOW AVAILABLE
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Wests Tigers continue the ‘10 Year’ celebrations with the release of this special commemorative “Decade of Distinction” Banner.

Featuring images from throughout the clubs 10 years, this banner will become pride of place in your home/office.

At 100cm wide by 40cm high, this unframed banner is just $50.

A special Wests Tigers Members price is also available for just $45 (Membership number must be included when purchasing online).

![](http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/9937/dod.gif)
\
\
I can see a picture thats in there twice. The one in the top left corner is also slightly right of centre.

Cool idea.

That is strange there is a picture they used more than once. You'd think they would have noticed or had many other pictures they could have used.

Actually, looking closer there are several pictures that are used more than once.

Must have done it on purpose! :laughing:

'Decade of Distinction' :laughing:

More like 'The fluke premiership & 9 seasons of rubbish - The Wests Tigers Story'.

@Ghostdogg said:

More like 'The fluke premiership & 9 seasons of rubbish - The Wests Tigers Story'.

I'll take the fluke…beats 30 years of Wests and Balmian misery....now those where dark times.....

lol, a 10% record of making the finals in a competition which HALF the field makes the cut… What exactly is that distinctive from?? :laughing:

Also, i'm pretty sure most of those photos have come from google images.

@Ghostdogg said:

:laughing: :laughing:

How about "Striving for 9th place and the year we failed - West Tigers Story"

How about a "Decade of distinct mediocrity"?

You could easily replace mediocrity with a lot of other words, eg " A Decade of distinct lack of accountability"

"A Decade of distinct Duds" annnnd the list could go on and on.

Latest posts

Back