Declan Casey Josh Feledy

Premiers…

wait a minute … Naden is back next week so drop one of ‘em

I'm keen to see DC play

He was decent at the dogs, although he played one game which was individually one of the worst games by a player I've seen in a long time.

Strikes me as a no nonsense footballer.
This is his chance to shine.
Having a good performance will do well for his career, with us or with an aim of finding a start elsewhere.

I reckon Casey will be solid and reliable … and high chance he won’t get sin binned

Feledy is a bit of a shock, hasn’t shown much imo. Probably lack of options

I reckon Casey will be solid and reliable … and high chance he won’t get sin binned

Feledy is a bit of a shock, hasn’t shown much imo. Probably lack of options
I’ve watched Feledy in our NSW Cup team a few times this season and has always been one of our better players, so deserves his chance in my opinion.

I'm keen to see DC play

He was decent at the dogs, although he played one game which was individually one of the worst games by a player I've seen in a long time.

Strikes me as a no nonsense footballer.
This is his chance to shine.
Having a good performance will do well for his career, with us or with an aim of finding a start elsewhere.

Genuine footballer. Won't let us down. I hope he can
keep the jersey despite the teams performance this
week. Real opportunity, I like his game G'luck DC

I’ve watched Feledy in our NSW Cup team a few times this season and has always been one of our better players, so deserves his chance in my opinion.

did he improve his defence last week?

because you were saying you had concerns about that

Fair enough, I’ve only watched us in cup 3 times this year so I’ll take your word for it. Hope he goes well

did he improve his defence last week?

because you were saying you had concerns about that
I am concerned about his defence, but that doesn’t changed the fact he’s regularly been one of the top 3 players in our struggling NSW Cup each week.
I think he and Casey deserve their opportunity, I don’t think they wil let us down and I wouldn’t discount either one of them playing well enough to put themselves in contention for a much more regular NRL position.

I am concerned about his defence, but that doesn’t changed the fact he’s regularly been one of the top 3 players in our struggling NSW Cup each week.
I think he and Casey deserve their opportunity, I don’t think they wil let us down and I wouldn’t discount either one of them playing well enough to put themselves in contention for a much more regular NRL position.

I’m gunna wait and see … but my expectations are extremely low for either of the new boys

they have persevered with the usual suspects rather than promote one of them previously this year speaks volumes ..,they now literally have no other option…

Based on Naden’s last two weeks, as long as they can tie the laces on their boots, I’m sticking with them.

Latest posts

Members online

Back