Did you notice #2

Tiger_heart

The OBVIOUS spelling mistake in the banner presented to the West Tigers fan on Matty John's show? :laughing: :laughing:
YOUR a champion :blush:

@Tiger_heart said:
The OBVIOUS spelling mistake in the banner presented to the West Tigers fan on Matty John's show? :laughing: :laughing:

I noticed - a bit embarrassing to whoever put it together. Was a pretty good banner apart from that. Go Gehad!!

Tigergran

On the segment Home when you're away or whatever it's called, where they surprise an audience member with a couple of players going to their house, at the end Lote and Farah handed the guy a banner that was signed by what looked like the whole team.

The banner said "Your a champion" instead of the correct spelling "You're a Champion"

@BeeJay said:
On the segment Home when you're away or whatever it's called, where they surprise an audience member with a couple of players going to their house, at the end Lote and Farah handed the guy a banner that was signed by what looked like the whole team.

The banner said "Your a champion" instead of the correct spelling "You're a Champion"

Footballers for a reason a guess!

no doubt bryce gibbs & liam fultons company made the banner. Classic!

@izotope said:

\
\
do they still have that company.i thought it stopped when liam went to england.

@magpie mania said:
@izotope said:

do they still have that company.i thought it stopped when liam went to england.

http://www.sportystuff.com.au/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Still has a website….

Definately one of there's for sure....

@Tiger_heart said:
The OBVIOUS spelling mistake in the banner presented to the **West Tigers** fan on Matty John's show? :laughing: :laughing:

Wests Tigers :wink:

I don't think Jihad would have given a rats about the spelling, he had 3 superstars visit his home and he got a swag of prizes, well done Gehad, the segment was priceless.

I was going to ask him if he was on this forum. I was sitting in the row behind him at the Matty Johns Show.

Latest posts

Members online

Back