Doueihi does ACL again

rozelle_rudy

Adam has had terrible luck with knee injuries.
Today yet another season ending ACL injury after he did in 2021 and missed half of 2022.

The club extended his contract by one year to the end of 2024.

Is he too risky to keep on after that? Have his performances justified it?

And who will be the halves now? Bring Wakeham back?

I really feel for him, not a fan of him in the halves but I think he has a spot in the team (centres).

Now I'm not so sure given his history.

Hope it isn't confirmed as ACL, and that he's able to bounce back.

Today yet another season ending ACL injury after he did in 2021 and missed half of 2022.

Are you sure about that because he walked off the field and usually with an ACL you need to be assisted to come off.Terrible news for him if he has injured it

Are you sure about that because he walked off the field and usually with an ACL you need to be assisted to come off.Terrible news for him if he has injured it
I’d say the screw popped out the graph so not as painful as rupture but still same outcome/recovery but you can walk on it.

I did my ACL and came back after rehab and was very similar to what Doueihi did landing with no pressure on me, knee buckled which caused the graph to let go. Really unfortunate for him and wish him a speedy recovery.

Is this confirmed?

Really hope not, he looked a lot better today and imo the best half we have in our team by a long shot

One week to late, probably had his best game in tigers colours both attack and more importantly defence.

Best of luck to him in his recovery

if it is his ACL same knee then I'd say that is it for AD at the club if it takes a year. Maybe he gets back for mid 2024 ?
Time for Laurie to play 6

Latest posts

Back