Doueihi does ACL again

Didn’t dogs have a kid that got an injury and canceled his contract for this year but give him one for the following year
This would be a better option for ad than carrying him for next year as he will have a better recovery time

I think some on here are missing the very important point,sure we all wish AD the best and speedy recovery,BUT he has had his 3rd ACL injury and I cannot see another club employing him after he leaves the WTs,with his extention he was given,it is almost a write off if the injury is a severe one...
Look at it this way,I have been involved with racehorses for about 20 years,I have seen $150,000 horses with great potential breakdown with bowed tendons and other injuries that affect their ability to run,they get fixed after 12 months and dont come back as well as they were before the injury,often they end up at the picnics where they sometimes cant even place in an event,the knackery or at pony club ...the kid who gets the horse for pony club pays about $1500 for the horse,which is 1% of the value paid for the horse originally let alone another $30,000 for training fees before the breakdown...
So what Im saying would you at the WTs or any other club pay top dollar for a crock that may not even last a couple of games.???Dont forget we keep getting told that this is a business,buying a broken down wannabee 5/8 for $900,000 that he claimed he was worth,to me is BAD business...

He would be lucky to get a minimum nrl deal for 25 you think.

Back