Doueihi is the WEAKEST LINK

I know you love AD but he has been totally off for what 12 of his last 14 games, totally off is his issue. It’s not even a minor off either. It’s not just this year. He just doesn’t come across to being able to concentrate and be able to handle the speed of the game which makes him look lazy.

He does make some effort plays, big chases etc but the difference is he is costing us big time on the scoreboard directly with really simple rookie basic mistakes.

It’s one thing to not create an opportunity but he is currently a certain try minimum a game liability.

This year is worse than last year because he has no excuse of coming back from a major injury & got what he wanted which was 1st crack at 5/8th. He also got an extension. It’s bizarre how things worked out.

Re Brooks if he was released we don’t get $1m or close back this year he has already been paid a portion and a chunk is offset payments from years prior. We backloaded his contract before rules changed. Next year he wouldn’t be getting $1m or close to it regardless.

Right now both should be shipped off & replaced with some kids who want to have a crack. At worst we gain on the cap & still lose at best we gain on the cap and win more often.
No arguments from me brother MT

Love Tupou's work in the Brooks' try, thoroughly enjoyed watching big Naden sprint away for a try and also break the tackle for the Pole try, enjoyed Pole backing up and the interchange of passes between Wakeham and Brooks on the left side. Charlie Stains at full flight under the posts was great to watch. The combination with Koroisau will come, he is a fine leader. Bateman had a great game in the heat and extra mention for Kepaoa, who keeps performing.
Wonder what Twal was thinking when Pole scores.

it is worse. People don't remember the last time he was fullback, I geniunely would rather Laurie back there instead of AD. Ultimately it should be staines though
Yeah, unfortunately it sounds like Sheenius is keen on Doueihi at fullback.

Don't know what the old bloke is seeing because I certainly can't see it and thought that Staines was going pretty well at the back.

How the hell is Doueihi going to organize our defence from out the back when he hasn't got a clue how to defend himself to start with.

Yeah, unfortunately it sounds like Sheenius is keen on Doueihi at fullback.

Don't know what the old bloke is seeing because I certainly can't see it and thought that Staines was going pretty well at the back.

How the hell is Doueihi going to organize our defence from out the back when he hasn't got a clue how to defend himself to start with.
he should have gone to spec savers

it doesn’t take a lot to be in Brooks class… agree he’s been better than AD but Wakeham came on & outplayed both of them in 30 minutes which says a lot about the form both are currently in
Exactly. Wakeham has been one of the worst halves in the NRL for the last couple of years being in and out of first grade. The fact that he is our form half speaks volumes about how bad Doeiuhi and Brooks have been.

No way doueihi can play centre as he's a terrible defender, too slow and can't pass.

Used to rate him but he's fallen off a cliff since his knee injury.

Unplayable IMO.
I really like the guy , but he's made himself undefendable nothing clicking in any aspect of his game. Needs some healing time then a few weeks in lower grade to recover any mojo he can. Pls Uncle Tim drop him.. I get loyalty to your players and backing them but there comes a point where you have to change to go forward

Exactly. Wakeham has been one of the worst halves in the NRL for the last couple of years being in and out of first grade. The fact that he is our form half speaks volumes about how bad Doeiuhi and Brooks have been.
Wakeham has been one of the worst halves in one of the worst teams. Hes never played behind as good a pack as we have. Give him 4 weeks, weve given the other 2 plenty of time.

Disagree with this Thread

Brooks is the Half that has been unable to deliver for 10 Years.

If Hastings was here, we would have won all three Games.
Maybe, but the knights look just as bad as we do. Hastings had plenty of time ti win their other two games and failed!! He’s not the messiah, he’s just a very naughty boy…

I can't believe AD isn't going to get dropped, it would have to be one of the worst individual performances I've seen in years, off the back of two other mediocre games. He needs to spend some time in reggies and work on his defence.

He has been awful this year, but only a couple of years ago he was one of our best, there is hope for him yet.

Wakeham has been one of the worst halves in one of the worst teams. Hes never played behind as good a pack as we have. Give him 4 weeks, weve given the other 2 plenty of time.
fair comment re Wakeham. But our pack is yet to prove it is good. It got out muscled by Titans and was about evenly matched with an undermanned Knights and understrengthed Dogs

I will literally cry when Brooks isn't here next year. Doueihi the same in 25.

Our pack has given us ample opportunities every game. We should have won 2/3 with the work our pack has done.
agree with the ample opportunities and that we should be 2/3 given those opportunities but stand by out muscled by Titans and was about evenly matched with an undermanned Knights and understrength Dogs. Not a sign of a 'good' pack.

agree with the ample opportunities and that we should be 2/3 given those opportunities but stand by out muscled by Titans and was about evenly matched with an undermanned Knights and understrength Dogs. Not a sign of a 'good' pack.
If we should be 2/3 and our pack gave us enough opportunities to win most of our games so far, I'd consider that very good. The attack is diabolical.

Back