Embarrassing moment of Footy Show

Hmmmmm….........some people will believe anything - very gullible!

@Zaibatsu said:
I can 100% assure you this was for real.

She returned during the ad-break to get her handbag from her seat and some of her family members left after the incidient and some footy show staff asked the audience to shift back a couple of rows so that empty seats were not shown on tv!

HAHA

she did the "Letterman" he has an actor do that on the late show like once a month or so.. it was easy to tell it was a fake… if it was real she would have said yes and then spoke to him about to afterwards to save face not run off..... but well done to them anyway it did its job it had people talking about it

It may be fake, really poorly done, but watching that live would've had me in stitches on the lounge room floor. Epic fail.

can everone say cynical ratings grab hatched by some hack publicist.
It may well have been vautin's 50th birthday last week & he probably didn;t know about it but i'll lay money that the real reason for the show doing it is to generate all this discussion and get people tuning in next week.

@Zaibatsu said:

She returned during the ad-break to get her handbag from her seat and some of her family members left after the incidient and some footy show staff asked the audience to shift back a couple of rows so that empty seats were not shown on tv!

You FAIL!

Mate of mine at CH9 said definitely fake. Badly scripted.. and acted.

@Zaibatsu said:

One of your best!! :blush:

@crouching_tiger said:
@Zaibatsu said:

One of your best!! :blush:

Its hardly that bad…

In the group I was in, nobody thought it was a g-up, the crowd were not informed.

As it turns out it was a prank on Fatty for his birthday, he didn't even know about it and admitted that he didn't realise it was a g-up until he was told afterwards...

They made every attempt to make it seem real to the crowd, they even shifted the audience around to cover the gaps created by the empty seats.

If Fatty didn't know about it, he truly is an insensitive prick. At 43 seconds where he says, 'geez, talk about punching above your weight'…

@Beavis said:
If Fatty didn't know about it, he truly is an insensitive prick. At 43 seconds where he says, 'geez, talk about punching above your weight'…

Lol its Vautin, what else would you expect? Anything for a laugh…

the show itself is an embarrasment.
the AFL footy show rocks.

Back