Excitement

OP what are you excited about?
There is a new feeling in the team. There is..
A plan I suppose, for the first time in a long time. And a well decent one rather than repeating past mistakes. Should have beaten Cowboys as well as Broncos. I'm feeling good. Signs are good. Maybe I'm living on another planet but to me, all signs are much better than last few years. Can see it already.

A plan I suppose, for the first time in a long time. And a well decent one rather than repeating past mistakes. Should have beaten Cowboys as well as Broncos. I'm feeling good. Signs are good. Maybe I'm living on another planet but to me, all signs are much better than last few years. Can see it already.
Add Koroisau scheming from dummy half and Papali’i causing havoc outwide and we are starting to look dangerous.

Just need the addition of a couple more (on top of Api and Paps) quality players to bring further enthusiasm and hunger to our squad. Bring in the talented youth and fill the group with some confidence. Then let all that mix with some freed up style footy and I believe we’ll have something that will at least give us fans some pleasure to watch.

I'm taking it week to week, trying not to get ahead of myself. Next season is shaping up well though, isn't it?

I'm taking it week to week, trying not to get ahead of myself. Next season is shaping up well though, isn't it?
As long as our two high profile recruits actually end up here.

Taking our current form + a fully fit squad and those two guys added in, I’m reasonably optimistic about next year. You’d like to think we can land a couple more decent players between now and round 1 aswell

Johns came out last . I’m coming out this week.
Medicinal Marijuana and oils work.
I can tell you personally , the difference it makes is night and day.
I can still drive but don’t. These days if you get it approved , it appears on your drivers licence, a pass from the law. Taking note.
Anyway how will the NRL handle this issue.
Just saying.
Exciting.

As long as our two high profile recruits actually end up here.

Taking our current form + a fully fit squad and those two guys added in, I’m reasonably optimistic about next year. You’d like to think we can land a couple more decent players between now and round 1 aswell
Yes, there may be a lot riding on those 2 new recruits, but we've improved our cap shape, so there's room for a couple more like those 2?
When considering matters/behaviours which could derail us, top of my list would be a drawn out legal battle with the NRL.

My only tv love . Ch 9 - inside the 10 with the journos coming up soon.

Johns came out last . I’m coming out this week.
Medicinal Marijuana and oils work.
I can tell you personally , the difference it makes is night and day.
I can still drive but don’t. These days if you get it approved , it appears on your drivers licence, a pass from the law. Taking note.
Anyway how will the NRL handle this issue.
Just saying.
Exciting.

Lauren Jackson just came back to basketball but she would only do so if they allowed her to use marijuana.

Excited ? I'm so underwhelmed by our recruitment we have a few outgoing but what's incoming ? If we say promote from within ? Look our cup side so bad it's embarrassing. Recruit a Nanai and a Ramien and a Nikora then I'll get excited and that's assuming we keep our 2 existing recruits Isaiah and Api

Excited ? I'm so underwhelmed by our recruitment we have a few outgoing but what's incoming ? If we say promote from within ? Look our cup side so bad it's embarrassing. Recruit a Nanai and a Ramien and a Nikora then I'll get excited and that's assuming we keep our 2 existing recruits Isaiah and Api
Hey sometimes a tiger must jump through hoop’s.

🎵 I can see clearly now the rain has gone,
I can see all the 🎵obstacles in my way.
Gone are the dark clouds that had me down, 🎵
Its gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunny day. 🎵
Look straight ahead, nothing but blue skies..doo doo da do do do🎵🎵

Back