EXCLUSIVE: WTF forum in crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t see a crisis. Just some mods jumping up and down because they can’t permanently ban posters that aren’t part of the boys club.

@wt2k said in [EXCLUSIVE: WTF forum in crisis\.](/post/1415700) said:
Hoopers next scoop

Wait til Buzz the sozzled old mungbean gets wind of this, he'll sweat up a storm.

@tigerpower said in [EXCLUSIVE: WTF forum in crisis\.](/post/1415706) said:
I don’t see a crisis. Just some mods jumping up and down because they can’t permanently ban posters that aren’t part of the boys club.

I see the same. For too long people were banned when they really shouldn't have been.

![331c9018-1c8d-4a18-a6db-2ee35de01ecc-image.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1626267329685-331c9018-1c8d-4a18-a6db-2ee35de01ecc-image.jpeg)

Ooohhhhh

I thought it was pretty simple really. Don't be a knob and you get to stick around. Or has that rule changed?

@fade-to-black said in [EXCLUSIVE: WTF forum in crisis\.](/post/1415713) said:
Hoopers next scoop

Wait til Buzz the sozzled old mungbean gets wind of this, he'll sweat up a storm.

Ol’ pink cheeks will start vibrating reading this.

Hoopers next scoop

Shoosh: which nrl clubs forum is in crisis. We can tell you, this is another reason the coach is feeling the pressure to retain his job

@the_patriot said in [EXCLUSIVE: WTF forum in crisis\.](/post/1415714) said:

I see the same. For too long people were banned when they really shouldn't have been.

Touché, I’ll call it out

It seems to be less moderated lately. Something seems to have happened at the top of the food chain that seems to have changed the dynamics of the entire forum. Whether it’s a good thing, idk 🤷‍♂️

Seems to be running very smoothly here. Has gotten a lot more user-friendly.

However, I've seen Geo and WIllow have shots at Kul in many threads so sounds like there has been a bit of drama up top.

@the_patriot said in [EXCLUSIVE: WTF forum in crisis\.](/post/1415714) said:

Free the brothers.

@smoking_gun @Ponyo @stryker

@wt2k said in [EXCLUSIVE: WTF forum in crisis\.](/post/1415727) said:
Hoopers next scoop

Shoosh: which nrl clubs forum is in crisis. We can tell you, this is another reason the coach is feeling the pressure to retain his job

?? Just about spot on.

Why cant our society not follow the rules, dont see any difference on here but apparently a minority done see it that way

@tigerstar said in [EXCLUSIVE: WTF forum in crisis\.](/post/1415723) said:
Tbh nothing feels like it has changed?

There is definitely a different feel, but with the Tigers being based at Ballymore, I am hopeful that I might get to fulfil my Tiger urges by getting to watch some training sessions while they are in Brisbane.

@iofthetigers said in [EXCLUSIVE: WTF forum in crisis\.](/post/1415757) said:
@tigerstar said in [EXCLUSIVE: WTF forum in crisis\.](/post/1415723) said:
Tbh nothing feels like it has changed?

There is definitely a different feel, but with the Tigers being based at Ballymore, I am hopeful that I might get to fulfil my Tiger urges by getting to watch some training sessions while they are in Brisbane.

Let us know if Tpj is hanging around please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back