OFFICIAL Fainu Brothers.

Guys this kid is a piece of shit.
He will likely become a prison tough guy and receive extended time. When he does get out, he deserves zilch from us.
I doubt he’ll turn his life around, it is my experience that people don’t change.

You must be reflecting with those comments.

• Wow
Reactions: BZN
He will likely become a prison tough guy and receive extended time. When he does get out, he deserves zilch from us.
I doubt he’ll turn his life around, it is my experience that people don’t change.
You don’t know that . And I don’t know how old you are , but from my experience plenty of people who were described one way , have totally changed the way they are perceived as well as their value system . Can they change their nature ? Well that’s a bigger question around nature or nurture .
But plenty of people change , or spend their life trying to fight their nature , because they understand how toxic it is .
That’s such an obtuse way of viewing people . A fair chunk of people aren’t born on second base , and put too much value in the environment, and nurture that creates thier value system . Like growing up around people who glorify US gang culture . Very very prominent in west Sydney kids .
Plenty of people need to be punched in the face to see reason , or sense . Sometimes it’s an actual punch to the face other times it’s metaphorical , like going to jail for stabbing a guy outside church .
Can a junkie stop rolling people for money , and treating the world like it’s their own toilet bowl ? I’ve seen it plenty of times .
Can people who were very prone to violence because of their own trauma , u dersrand this and spend thier life trying to quiet the noise that causes that violence . I know many guys who can do that . Or try thier best .
I’ve also seen guys who come from good families , one day wake up and decide the root of all thier problems is ethnic people/ lefties , and they grab thier MAGA hat , and get on the hate train .
To say people don’t change is absolutely ridiculous. There’s transformative events throughout everyone’s life to change us all , all the time .

"We committed to giving stabber some redemption".
He said that originally, guaranteed apparently.
Heard it from a bloke in the pub haha. Spare us
Some bloke at the pub is one of the least reliable sources of information, although a little more reliable than a commenter on Facebook.

I think the biggest challenge is he maintains his innocence. From what i understand, there was CCTV footage that clearly showed it.

It can't be good for his redemption if either he was wrongly imprisoned or continues to deny that he did the act.

If he did do it, he needs to be able to admit it otherwise he's not going to be able to change.

I think the biggest challenge is he maintains his innocence. From what i understand, there was CCTV footage that clearly showed it.

It can't be good for his redemption if either he was wrongly imprisoned or continues to deny that he did the act.

If he did do it, he needs to be able to admit it otherwise he's not going to be able to change.
I think whether he did or didn’t do it , he was there , he was around that , and therefore increased/ created the opportunity for either himself to do it , or be in the company of those who did it .
That’s the real issue . He was a star league player .
There’s a basketball star named Ja Morant who can’t let go of his ties to the streets. And I saw someone commenting on this about him , that he hasn’t worked out that despite his friends who live that life , that that life is not for him , that’s for them.
And I feel that applies to Manase. Once his path had been laid , he needed to leave all that behind . And if he didn’t hear that message before , well then that’s some piss poor leadership from Fulton and manly , but I’m guessing he did . And he chose to ignore it . So that’s on him . Whether he was the perpetrator or not . Just like Ja morant and his instagram gun videos . That’s the lesson he needs to learn . That there’s always a lesson to be learned .

Not great for his parole chances either. They generally don't like it when inmates proclaim their innocence and don't take responsibility. If he gets parole at the first chance he's out in 4 and about 29/30. If he goes the full term it's 8 years and more like 32/33.

Not great for his parole chances either. They generally don't like it when inmates proclaim their innocence and don't take responsibility. If he gets parole at the first chance he's out in 4 and about 29/30. If he goes the full term it's 8 years and more like 32/33.
He’ll get out. Has Hillsong ties and chance of rehabilitation

That's where you're wrong Tuck because I was exactly like this kid. I went to prison for something similar & spent a few years of my life in there doing some serious reflecting & thinking what the hell have I gotten myself into. It's shallow & low & there were times I thought about taking my own life because of the poor life choices I had made.

It's been 20 years since I finished my sentence & I have completely turned my life around, I have a beautiful wife & beautiful kids & I am now a Youth worker & frequently visit Juvenile Detention Centres to talk to these young kids about the choices they are making & the path it can potentially lead to.

This isn't a story for people to feel sorry for me, I am telling this story because people like this can change but at the end of the day it's ultimately up to them to change. I sort of can see your sentiments on this as I followed this kid closely & he was still conducting in gang/postcode activity all over Instagram & seemed to be hanging with the same crowd that led him to where he is. But who knows maybe actually spending time in Prison & seeing his brothers go on to achieve what he took away from himself might help him wake up.

That's where you're wrong Tuck because I was exactly like this kid. I went to prison for something similar & spent a few years of my life in there doing some serious reflecting & thinking what the hell have I gotten myself into. It's shallow & low & there were times I thought about taking my own life because of the poor life choices I had made.

It's been 20 years since I finished my sentence & I have completely turned my life around, I have a beautiful wife & beautiful kids & I am now a Youth worker & frequently visit Juvenile Detention Centres to talk to these young kids about the choices they are making & the path it can potentially lead to.

This isn't a story for people to feel sorry for me, I am telling this story because people like this can change but at the end of the day it's ultimately up to them to change. I sort of can see your sentiments on this as I followed this kid closely & he was still conducting in gang/postcode activity all over Instagram & seemed to be hanging with the same crowd that led him to where he is. But who knows maybe actually spending time in Prison & seeing his brothers go on to achieve what he took away from himself might help him wake up.
What a great story mate. Thanks for sharing. really awesome to hear how you turned it all around.

The club should look to hire some of your time to mentor the kid over the next few years.

🫡🤝💪🏼💪🏼

I've met so many blokes like you over the years with dodgy backgrounds who eventually have that epiphany and decide in a moment that they just don't want to live that life anymore. Most blokes will come to that point, it's just some do it a lot sooner than others.
Good on you for getting there early on.

Man, just on manase. Didn't realise he was doing that kinda stuff while playing. He really was once in a life time footy talent seem to come from nowhere.

Man, just on manase. Didn't realise he was doing that kinda stuff while playing. He really was once in a life time footy talent seem to come from nowhere.
His combination with Api in that 2019 season was incredible.

Api would start and help steer the team around and Fainu would come on and just break the game open.

For comparison sakes here’s Fox Sports when they signed with Manly. Not a word of criticism.

Yea, I mean we know Fox Sports and the Daily Terrorgraph hate us. Always have and always will.
Why? Packer tried to buy the NRL and both Wests and Tigers stood up to him. So we got merged.

Cronulla should have been merged with Easts! Heck Shark tastes like Chicken.

Now Manly get Zero flack for releasing a youngster they had on 1 Million and we get a stack of flack for picking up what may be the next Munster... (I know, no idea what they will play like in First grade).

Fox and DT will kick this club no matter what.

Yea, I mean we know Fox Sports and the Daily Terrorgraph hate us. Always have and always will.
Why? Packer tried to buy the NRL and both Wests and Tigers stood up to him. So we got merged.

Cronulla should have been merged with Easts! Heck Shark tastes like Chicken.

Now Manly get Zero flack for releasing a youngster they had on 1 Million and we get a stack of flack for picking up what may be the next Munster... (I know, no idea what they will play like in First grade).

Fox and DT will kick this club no matter what.

I think you mean Murdoch not Packer as he owns fox/news and yes he is obnoxious

Back