OFFICIAL Fainu Brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lee will be writing letters to the parole board. Church groups etc will too.
Don't underestimate the power of money and influence to get you out of jail.
He will be out in under 3 years. I'll put money on it.
He's serving a minimum of 4 years 3 months before he even becomes eligible for parole.

Guys this kid is a piece of shit.
He will likely become a prison tough guy and receive extended time. When he does get out, he deserves zilch from us.
I doubt he’ll turn his life around, it is my experience that people don’t change.
Guessing you are unfamiliar with Russell Packer then. Curb stomped a dude, went to jail, served his time, got out, got himself a Uni degree and is happily married with kids.

The link proves how categorically wrong you are

Last edited:
Why do you feel the need to belittle or have a go at my opinion?
Every response you have done so without knowing anything about who I am, what I’ve done and what I’ve experienced.
Your opinion is your reality in whatever bubble you live in. Good for you. Others have different experiences.
This kid is a piece of shit. You won’t change my mind.
Because you have painted everyone in this position with the same brush. You might be right, this kid might not change, it does not mean change isn’t possible in others. There really was no need for such an outlandish statement.

I like Tucker, we've had some good chats on PM
But he's tripping. Not just only on this thread

Guessing you are unfamiliar with Russell Packer then. Curb stomped a dude, went to jail, served his time, got out, got himself a Uni degree and is happily married with kids.

The link proves how categorically wrong you are

That proves absolutely nothing in terms of what I said go read it again.

That's where you're wrong Tuck because I was exactly like this kid. I went to prison for something similar & spent a few years of my life in there doing some serious reflecting & thinking what the hell have I gotten myself into. It's shallow & low & there were times I thought about taking my own life because of the poor life choices I had made.

It's been 20 years since I finished my sentence & I have completely turned my life around, I have a beautiful wife & beautiful kids & I am now a Youth worker & frequently visit Juvenile Detention Centres to talk to these young kids about the choices they are making & the path it can potentially lead to.

This isn't a story for people to feel sorry for me, I am telling this story because people like this can change but at the end of the day it's ultimately up to them to change. I sort of can see your sentiments on this as I followed this kid closely & he was still conducting in gang/postcode activity all over Instagram & seemed to be hanging with the same crowd that led him to where he is. But who knows maybe actually spending time in Prison & seeing his brothers go on to achieve what he took away from himself might help him wake up.
It’s not where you start, it’s where you finish.

Because you have painted everyone in this position with the same brush. You might be right, this kid might not change, it does not mean change isn’t possible in others. There really was no need for such an outlandish statement.
You can’t change who you are. As I said. Changing your preferences, how you present yourself and even how you live has nothing to do with who you are.
He snuck into a party, attacked another kid from behind, driving a knife into the top of his back, then attacked his face with the same knife. Since being caught he still lies about his innocence. He is violent, is a coward and probably easily led. His brother Samuela seems similar. He gets into a confrontation on the field then decides to handle it by rocking up to the opposition team hotel to bash the other guy. I mean…same sort of shit. He’ll be in trouble soon.

You can’t change who you are. As I said. Changing your preferences, how you present yourself and even how you live has nothing to do with who you are.
He snuck into a party, attacked another kid from behind, driving a knife into the top of his back, then attacked his face with the same knife. Since being caught he still lies about his innocence. He is violent, is a coward and probably easily led. His brother Samuela seems similar. He gets into a confrontation on the field then decides to handle it by rocking up to the opposition team hotel to bash the other guy. I mean…same sort of shit. He’ll be in trouble soon.
If that’s all you said, I think people would have copped it. Its the nobody ever changes part that people are pushing back on.

I like Tucker, we've had some good chats on PM
But he's tripping. Not just only on this thread
I like how most people who have disagreed with me have resorted to playing the man rather than the ball on this discussion.

Yep spring chicken.
Of course change is apparent in all our lives.
Our likes, dislikes, tastes, desires, appearances, education, personalities, opinions etc are always developing and evolving.
That is not what I’m talking about. I’m referring to one’s fundamental essence. Who we actually are.
I don’t run round doing the shit I did in my 20’s anymore because I’ve chosen not to, due to becoming a family man. However, if by circumstance I found myself in a situation where I had to, it wouldn’t take much to slip back into that mentality. It would be automatic, as it has been my whole life.

You don’t trust a dog that bites. People are no different. We are all animals by nature….yes more intelligent and evolved, but the basic instincts remain.
If someone felt the need during a fight to try and kill his opponent, that is instinct. No amount of therapy or punishment can change that. You can suppress it and appear changed on the surface, but deep down it remains, until one day he finds himself in a similar situation and it resurfaces.
I hear what you're saying but some people need a wake up call to realise their life is heading in the wrong direction. Are you familiar with Spanian on YouTube? The bloke was a heroin junkie and stabbed a bloke, he's now a YouTube star. People can change.

Reactions: BZN
If that’s all you said, I think people would have copped it. Its the nobody ever changes part that people are pushing back on.
I may not have worded that carefully enough initially.
I have clarified my position multiple times since.

I hear what you're saying but some people need a wake up call to realise their life is heading in the wrong direction. Are you familiar with Spanian on YouTube? The bloke was a heroin junkie and stabbed a bloke, he's now a YouTube star. People can change.
Once again, you are confusing that guy changing the way he chooses to live, with who he is.
That is not who he is. Who he is led to him being a junkie street thug.
He is only a terrible investment or a personal tragedy away from returning to form. I’m sure he struggles with this and good on him.

I can give you another example @Tucker Joey Diaz was a coke addict, petty thief and kidnapped a bloke. He's now a family man, comedian and podcaster.

I can give you another example @Tucker Joey Diaz was a coke addict, petty thief and kidnapped a bloke. He's now a family man, comedian and podcaster.
Again, choices vs who he is.
Have you ever been in a life and death situation and seen people expose who they really are?

Have you ever been in a life and death situation and seen people expose who they really are?
Life experience changes who you are. Let's say you were born an addict because your parents were addicts when you were concieved. It's possible you might not live a life of addiction because you saw first hand how damaging it can be. But you will say he was born an addict so that's who he is.

I like how most people who have disagreed with me have resorted to playing the man rather than the ball on this discussion.

Now now Tucker, you were kinda rude bro...
You have good points but often lose them.
Can't throw your hands in the air & blame the
blowback. I thought you had a massive chip on
your shoulder until we discussed certain issues..
Your a stand up guy, you call it how you see it —
I admire your qualities. At the end of the day
though people's opinions & approaches differ.
Just a friendly reminder 2 B mindful of that bro.
I'm not trying to school you or sound like a sucka
heaven knows. Just wanted to say what I said

Yes, I have . . But how do you know that the reason he stabbed the guy was because he tapped into his fight or flight . Which what the “who they really are “ in that situation is .
He might have stabbed the kid , because he thought it would be cool , or because he has never had any real consequences , all of which are not ones inherent nature .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back