Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season

I think covid is going to test every clubs depth and we're not too bad in that department.
As we march onto the 2023 assault I predict we'll use all of our squad searching for the right combinations.
There are so many players waiting for contract renewals and or upgrades that competition is going to be full on.
A '***fearful prediction***' is that the team fails badly again this year and Madge, Brooks and others are punted which causes tension between players and management and our rebuild goes #%ts up.
I predict that the team, minus Appi and Papa, that play in the last few games will be our team for 2023.
Hopefully we'll purchase a couple of guns to steady the ship.

@paul-wright said in [Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season](/post/1522200) said:
@demps said in [Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season](/post/1522140) said:
@ancient_magpie said in [Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season](/post/1522134) said:
Demps you are a goose always paying out on Liddle

Not a fan....

You are? By all means, express your opinion.

Two sides to a coin.
He doesn't play like the classy 9s, imo.

On borrowed time.

A goose? Disrespectful aye @Tiger-Tragic
Let's be gentleman please, people.

You would be the last bloke i would want to judge hookers for the club,you kept on pushing for us to sign the pathetic Lichaa.

Dempsey is a superb judge of hookers mate

@paul-wright said in [Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season](/post/1522200) said:
@demps said in [Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season](/post/1522140) said:
@ancient_magpie said in [Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season](/post/1522134) said:

Not a fan....

Two sides to a coin.

On borrowed time.

You would be the last bloke i would want to judge hookers for the club,you kept on pushing for us to sign the pathetic Lichaa.

![images - 2022-01-19T060631.890.jpeg](/assets/uploads/files/1642532807382-images-2022-01-19t060631.890.jpeg)

@stryker-69 said in [Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season](/post/1522206) said:

Not a fan....

Two sides to a coin.

On borrowed time.

Especially the Thai ones ?

![Screenshot_20220119-220035_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1642590086885-screenshot_20220119-220035_instagram.jpg)

Food for thought.

@stryker-69 said in [Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season](/post/1522206) said:

Not a fan....

Two sides to a coin.

On borrowed time.

Yes, but NRL #9's are another matter entirely.

@telltails said in [Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season](/post/1522109) said:
@geo said in [Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season](/post/1522095) said:
@telltails said in [Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season](/post/1522071) said:
This will continue bubble in the media and beyond..
KNIGHTS STILL HOT ON BROOKS
Starford To'a's move from Newcastle to the Tigers last week has re-ignited talk of halfback Luke Brooks moving the other way.

The Knights remain keen on Brooks - but the Tigers are refusing to entertain talk of a release.

"Luke is training the house down and working really well with (new signing) Jackson Hastings," a Tigers source told me.

"We are really keen to see the two of them combining out there once the season starts."

Source...?

The Mole - the sharer. The "source" - who knows!!

Barry Tooheys fever dreams

My prediction is that 2022 is going to be the WEIRDEST year of Rugby League we have ever seen, mostly thanks to the administration

Firstly they're too proud to admit that the 6 again rule has failed - instead proposing that the 6 agains only happen inside your own 40. If you stop and think about how that'll work it's a nightmare, so many ways things can go wrong

Will six agains and penalties be treated as equal or are six agains going to be blown more? What happens when someone's tackled right on the line? Who's keeping track of it? Another massive grey area that no doubt causes drama

Secondly is of course COVID.... the proposed idea that players can't go to indoor venues, will be tested every day and won't have as many freedoms as everyone else is bonkers

Good luck telling players they can't do what every normal person can do. Problem is as soon as a club loses 10 players for 2-4 weeks it can end your season

Gonna be the strangest season ever unless the blokes up top get their heads on straight

@demps said in [Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season](/post/1522347) said:
![Screenshot_20220119-220035_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1642590086885-screenshot_20220119-220035_instagram.jpg)

Food for thought.

I think we already knew we’d be at the bottom of this list. Surprised we are not last.

![Screenshot_20220120-122049_Instagram.jpg](/assets/uploads/files/1642641699897-screenshot_20220120-122049_instagram.jpg)

I have seen the future season it could have been a dream maybe a nightmare or just Deja vu but here goes

We Jag some wins against other top eight teams yes we are in the 8 up until the last 4 rounds and needing just 1 win to make the 8 we lose the last 4 to finish a respectable 9

Madge will be the first coach out the door & unlikely ever coach in the NRL again.

@harvey said in [Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season](/post/1522674) said:
Madge will be the first coach out the door & unlikely ever coach in the NRL again.

The club had the chance at the end of 2022. I don’t think they have a choice but to persist with him till the end of the season.

@gnr4life said in [Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season](/post/1522678) said:
@harvey said in [Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season](/post/1522674) said:

The club had the chance at the end of 2022. I don’t think they have a choice but to persist with him till the end of the season.

Your assuming they are not morons. They are. The media saved Madge.

Tigers:
I see Kelma cementing his starting spot
Blore falling to the bench
Gildart breaking most tries in a season by a tiger
Hastings to get our best player
We will finish 8th on points
Brooks will be shipped to Newcastle before June 30 deadline and AD and Hastings will be the halves

@lee-s-fedora said in [Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season](/post/1522944) said:
Tigers:
I see Kelma cementing his starting spot
Blore falling to the bench
**Gildart breaking most tries in a season by a tiger**
**Hastings to get our best player**
We will finish 8th on points
Brooks will be shipped to Newcastle before June 30 deadline and AD and Hastings will be the halves

Oh come on. Expectations are higher than the Empire State Building for these two. Hastings is somewhat arguable even though I don’t really agree. But there’s so much hype in Gildart I’ll be shocked if he doesn’t spontaneously combust.

GNR have you ever had a nice thing to say about Hastings or Gildart ? Both have been two of the best at training day in and day out

Back