Fearless Predictions ahead of the 2022 season

Magpies are taking out that NSW Cup trophy.

That's a prediction I'm strongly backing this year.

Hopefully a few of the young lads get fast tracked into the team.

Spine consisting of:

1 Dillon
6 Madden
7 Tannous
9 Simpkin (or Liddle)
13 Guyan

Some talented backs, some promising forwards, few lads from the top 30 sprinkled through.

It's the team to watch this year.
Demps

U jinxed them again

Smh 😂

I agree with knights being wooden spoon, no Pearce and Jayden Bradley long stint on sidelines with Achilles injury. FAIL
My very brave predictions and strike me down with a feather and spit in my general direction if I'm wrong are:
1. Oliver Gildart to score more than 10 tries FAIL
2. Stef to shine and make SOO playing squad FAIL
3. Hastings players player (proving he can be liked) FAIL
As you can see I've failed miserably in this years predictions.
I still have one bet going that Panthers will take out the comp this year. Sorry Pamfers, I just put the Cobarcats jinx on you.
How did your predictions go, what's your tip in the GF?

By the sounds of all the 🦗🦗 not many members have bragging rights for this season.
Some interesting ones :

PJ ~ Demps and Hobbo to be banned 50% right.

TillLindemann ~ Tipping the cowboys for the wooden spoon and Panters to miss top4, what were you thinking mate 🤣

426Tigerland ~ Also tipped eventual Grandfinalists Parramatta to miss the 8, doh!

Papacito ~ tipped the WT for the spoon (with a bit of help from sports bet)

Chicken_Faced_Killa ~ You can join me, disgraceful 🤣

Demps ~ Picked the Magpies to win this year, pity it wasn't The Harold Mathews you were talking about but I'll give you 50% 🙂

Stryker ~ Had a mixed bag, he did pick early that Qld wins SOO. He also tipped Madge will not see out the year as coach of WT. He tipped at least 3 NRL players will be arrested in 2022.
I'm sure this is exceeded???
Oh and I think he predicted that the tigers would concede more than 10 tries in a match 😭

GEO R.I.P ~ Luke Brooks will receive at least 1 post in every thread in 2022 🤣

I only got up to page 2, have a read. Are your predictions in there, how did you go?

Thanks TheDaBoss

By the sounds of all the 🦗🦗 not many members have bragging rights for this season.
Some interesting ones :

TillLindemann ~ Tipping the cowboys for the wooden spoon and Panters to miss top4, what were you thinking mate 🤣

426Tigerland ~ Also tipped eventual Grandfinalists Parramatta to miss the 8, doh!

Demps ~ Picked the Magpies to win this year, pity it wasn't The Harold Mathews you were talking about but I'll give you 50% 🙂

Stryker ~ Had a mixed bag, he did pick early that Qld wins SOO. He also tipped Madge will not see out the year as coach of WT. He tipped at least 3 NRL players will be arrested in 2022.
Oh and I think he predicted that the tigers would concede more than 10 tries in a match 😭

I only got up to page 2, have a read. Are your predictions in there, how did you go?

Thanks TheDaBoss
I'm fairly confident that Saints will get spoon next seaskn

Surprise forward pick ups that add venom to our pack and take us into the top eight and Brooks break his finals virginity before moving on

Some interesting ones :

Thanks TheDaBoss
On moral and ethical grounds Cowboys deserved the spoon for their cheating scandal against Wests Tigers and for signing a wife basher mid season. And on moral and ethical grounds Panthers were nowhere near the top 4. So I maintain that my prediction was correct.

On moral and ethical grounds Cowboys deserved the spoon for their cheating scandal against Wests Tigers and for signing a wife basher mid season. And on moral and ethical grounds Panthers were nowhere near the top 4. So I maintain that my prediction was correct.
It's a fun thread mate.

Latest posts

Members online

Back