First Grade Live Game Thread vs Souths *Contains Spoilers*

Any fight we had in us is well and truly gone, the players faces say it all.

20 missed tackles to 1

Glad we worked on our defence in the off season …....... You have to laugh

Safe to say this is our last free to air match for the year

I could cry, this is the worst appearance I've ever witnessed by the Tigers. Before this game I was hoping we'd be competitive and give them a run, now I'm hoping that we can keep them to less than a point a minute.

Safe to say this is our last free to air match for the year

@Roosterman said:
there is a difference between a bad team, and a team that doesnt care. and that is showing tonight, The tigers just seem like they dont care, surely heads need to roll over there…not just players either, you guys need a clean out, this is terrible, i know you have plenty of injuries but you need to show some effort atleast,
\
\
P.S the ref is an ass for penalizing you at 28 - 0...seriously????

roosterman piss off and worry about your own team.

As I said this team is going to get Potter sacked.. well done Potter too having Benji on the bench now you can bring him on when its 40-0 and get his confidence up

we will not win another game again this year and I certainty will not be wearing any tigers gear for the rest of 2013 this team is a disgrace heartless they have got nothing. an under 20s team would be better

to all the people calling for these young kids to make first grade at the start of the year…... this is why it didnt happen!!! there is a huge jump from reserves/under 20s..... and anyone who watches those grades should know that defense is never a bit part of the games.... and its showing tonight.....

@jimmyz said:
@Roosterman said:
there is a difference between a bad team, and a team that doesnt care. and that is showing tonight, The tigers just seem like they dont care, surely heads need to roll over there…not just players either, you guys need a clean out, this is terrible, i know you have plenty of injuries but you need to show some effort atleast,
\
\
P.S the ref is an ass for penalizing you at 28 - 0...seriously????

roosterman piss off and worry about your own team.

have a cry mate , i am going for you guys and just telling it how i see it, So settle down princess

@Golden said:
As I said this team is going to get Potter sacked.. well done Potter too having Benji on the bench now you can bring him on when its 40-0 and get his confidence up

we will not win another game again this year and I certainty will not be wearing any tigers gear for the rest of 2013 this team is a disgrace heartless they have got nothing. an under 20s team would be better

Such a shame… I know the team will really miss your positive attitude as a fan.... Gronk

Back