First Grade Live Game Thread vs Souths *Contains Spoilers*

Unless they take their foot off the gas, there is no reason why Souths won't score 100 points tonight. As I said on another thread tonight will be an historic event.

@Roosterman said:
@jimmyz said:
@Roosterman said:
there is a difference between a bad team, and a team that doesnt care. and that is showing tonight, The tigers just seem like they dont care, surely heads need to roll over there…not just players either, you guys need a clean out, this is terrible, i know you have plenty of injuries but you need to show some effort atleast,
\
\
P.S the ref is an ass for penalizing you at 28 - 0...seriously????

roosterman piss off and worry about your own team.

have a cry mate , i am going for you guys and just telling it how i see it, So settle down princess

you think we need you to tell us how pathetic we are.bite me you knob.

Well done losers!!!!
You got what you want no sheens, look take a good look pathetic pathetic coaching!!!!
Never in the history of our club have I witnessed a total disgrace!!
You must be so happy, choke on it!
Sheens would never turned this crap out no heart like our new coach no heart, talks like it, shows it, walks it no heart!
Sheens would never never done this!
Hope your all happy!
You knobs
Blame sheens for this you ass clowns
Can't blame the players coach doesn't have heart or show motivation

@lathami said:
Well done losers!!!!
You got what you want no sheens, look take a good look pathetic pathetic coaching!!!!
Never in the history of our club have I witnessed a total disgrace!!
You must be so happy, choke on it!
Sheens would never turned this crap out no heart like our new coach no heart, talks like it, shows it, walks it no heart!
Sheens would never never done this!
Hope your all happy!
You knobs
Blame sheens for this you ass clowns
Can't blame the players coach doesn't have heart or show motivation

If you think we are shocked by your post you failed…. personally Im astounded that you can see your monitor to type through Sheens grey man-garden. Cough up his slug and take a deep breath.

20 missed tackles - it's a good thing coach potter has been concentrating on defense!

Might have made a big difference if Eddie had scored off Benji's first pass, instead of dropping the ball. Gareth Ellis/Simon Dwyer/Braith Anasta/ would have scored.

If any of you think this team is winning ANY time soon, you are kidding yourselves and are as delusional as the morons running this club.

Back