Fitzhenry any news?

thewingfitz

i know alot are opposed to the fitzy move, but whats the status of this situation and has anyone any real evidence we are going to bring back thewingfitz lol ps as u can tell i loved fitzy he was a good bloke anybody who knew him also knew he loved the wests tigers

Fitzy is a good bloke, in fact he's a great bloke, but that doesn't mean I want him back at the club.

Big step backwards.

Next.

Please no,this is the best cleanout we have had,and I am hoping it ain't over yet.

I thought thats what we were cleaning out these outside backs (Collis & Tagive) for? To fit him back in? I for one, can't wait.

No news is good news as far as I'm concerned. There was an article a few weeks back in RLW magazine stating that Fitzy may be looking to return to the NRL as Hull were going to be over their limit on overseas players for next year. Fitzy is guy supposedly going to be squeezed out as a result.

There was no mention whatsoever of the Tigers being interested in him, and I don't believe we are, although most people want to link him to the Tigers anyway.

@steven_tiger said:
Fitzy is a good bloke, in fact he's a great bloke, but that doesn't mean I want him back at the club.

Big step backwards.

Next.

Yep.

I had no problems with the guy on the wing but I think Ryan is better than him and hopefully Tupou or someone else will take Ryans spot. Lets not go backwards.

What is the point of geting rid of the deadwood at the club and then buying more?

I wish him well but not with us again

To be honest fitzy even made me nervous in the grand old year of 2005…He would lead me to valium in 2010.

to be honest, I do not think that Fitzy would be returning to wests-tigers.
otherwise we would have heard something leaked in the media about it.
since John Morris is going to the sharks, Fitzy mave have heard that the fans will need a new scapegoat :bulb: for the team's poor performance, and maybe thinking he could do that role !!! :laughing:

He will be turning 30 come December.

He is a fast and experienced player who can cover multiple positions in the backline and he was one of the reasons the Tigers were premiers in 2005.

In saying that, putting him in the top 25 squad can only add to the depth of the team if injuries arise and with the loss of some experienced players from the squad.

Look at the bulldogs against the warriors last weekend, when injuries and representative commitments arose, they called on ex-NRL players to fill positions.

The Tigers are young and need a few old heads around the place. It balances the squad both on/off the field.

@steven_tiger said:

Big step backwards.

Next.

Ditto Steven…....Great guy indeed, but not the right move for the club

Im surprised people want him back. :confused: Dont get me wrong I was a fan when he was with us but it's time to move on
Where will he play? on the wing instead of Tupou or Roquica no thanx
Oh i know were, he's our answer in the halves
6.Fitz
7.Benji :laughing:

@bjm8 said:
I thought thats what we were cleaning out these outside backs (Collis & Tagive) for? To fit him back in? I for one, can't wait.

If you have watched the Super league from England you would know that Fitzhenry is playing as a hooker over there.

No thanks. He was bad enough when he was here.

**NO!!!!** :astonished:

No more Fitz, I have ran out of all my bottles of valium, and I don't want to buy anymore. Besides, I think of all the years of Fitzy on the wing for us, my body's tolerance to Valium is starting to wear off, I can't handle the heart palpatations that boy gives me when a bomb is sent up on his side.

@tiger05 said:
@steven_tiger said:

Big step backwards.

Next.

Yep.

I had no problems with the guy on the wing but I think Ryan is better than him and hopefully Tupou or someone else will take Ryans spot. Lets not go backwards.

Hold on guys you may have gone off a little early…..Back up Hooker for Robbie....VACANT....

Back