Food thread

G'day @Papacito Do you know anything about the Weber probes you stick in the meat that send a message to your mobile Weber app when the steak is cooked the way you want it rare, med, well done.
G'day @Magpie1969 - I don't have the Weber ones. I did have some Kogan probes which I used for low and slow cooking over coals (the missus wasn't happy when the alarm woke us at 3am to say our pork was getting too hot).

For steak, just Google "finger test". It's a pretty good way to figure out how well cooked the steak is.

Sugar Rae's Sutherland either Doubt Trouble or Double Yankee and yes add Beetroot

Unsure if the franchise is Australian/world wide but we go to Grill'd healthy burgers here in Brisbane.
They make your burger with anything you want or don't want on it.
In my case I have the Wagu burger mince with everything imaginable on it, wash it down with a stubby of Bundy ginger beer.
Yum yum pigs bum, makes good chewy gum!

My Mrs makes a hectic home made works burger...

That's my favourite burger.

Other than that , don't mind a mc chicken with extra mayo... No chips or any of that trash tho. Always soggy.

I been getting a Calamari burger with cheese, bacon, lettuce and lime aoli lately.
Addict.

You want a burger ... Go to any food chains in the States.

Beware you'll come back bigger. 😂

Grill’D - Summer sunset burger

Barluca has some pretty good burgers ,more the American Style ,heaps of cheese

Maccas- Mcchicken,Big Mac.I’ll die on that hill.

Shake Shake and In n out ,many different delicious flavour combinations

I’m also a bandit for the Classic corner shop burgers,beetroot,pineapple,egg and standard white bread roll ,maybe with sesame seeds.

Back