Forwards

Who is the most aggressive front rowers in the New cup reserves? Sign him up now. Need someone too run like they mean it.

You need impact. We've let Mikaele go as well.

Hopefully the weeks rest will do them good, every time big Ken gets tackled I worry he cant get up, others carrying injuries as well.

We lack size in our forwards, we need players like Havilli,Shaq Mitchell type bodies. These type of bodies is what I think we have always lacked in previous years gone by and is what we need to target.

You need impact. We've let Mikaele go as well.
Mikaele is a dud.

Need to go to the market and strengthen for next year.

Storm are losing 4 of their main forwards.... so are we.

Competitive market with signings.
We need to bolster the squas asap.

They weren't making enough yardage 1st half but they at least tackled and decently controlled the ruck.

The 2nd half weight of possession told so must be that a few are injured and simply aren't training hard enough so running out of puff.

Liddle and Twal will add to our pack and I think if we are to play Seyfarth he must start.

We also missed Nofo rucking it out of our own end like an extra forward.
Anyway,
Liddle
Twal
AD
Nofo
Roberts
Will improve the show. As itgers have said Brooke and Hastings and Ken not fully fit either hence why we looked good 1st half then fell away.

We are not strong enough
Joffa Is solid at lock
the rest well besides Lucy not much doing , and he’s leaving
Lodge , Vaughan say hello

Need 2 props for next year to share the load with Stefano and Twal. I suggest swapping Brooks for Klemmer and getting Thompson out of dogs. Gives you 2 first hit up props in Klemmer and Stefano and 2 workhorses in Twal and Thompson who are still different styles with Thompson relying more on leg speed.

Mikaele is a dud.

Need to go to the market and strengthen for next year.

Storm are losing 4 of their main forwards.... so are we.

Competitive market with signings.
We need to bolster the squas asap.

Who do we get ? I don't rate Mikaele as well but he is big and has impact. He also drops the ball and misses tackles.

The problem is the players aren't out there.

Kelma looked to be a loss but he looks ordinary. Luc hasn't been good for a couple of games.

8. Stef
10. Musgrove
13. Joe O

I think that is a great starting middle combination. Twal comes off the bench. You can't have Seyfarth on the bench with Twal because there is no impact from either of them.

We need more props and we definitely need edge backrowers.

Do we play Doueihi at 13 ? I think this is a stupid idea and I just posted it.

I think I might go back to the doctor and ask for some happy pills.

Who do we get ? I don't rate Mikaele as well but he is big and has impact. He also drops the ball and misses tackles.

The problem is the players aren't out there.

Kelma looked to be a loss but he looks ordinary. Luc hasn't been good for a couple of games.

8. Stef
10. Musgrove
13. Joe O

I think that is a great starting middle combination. Twal comes off the bench. You can't have Seyfarth on the bench with Twal because there is no impact from either of them.

We need more props and we definitely need edge backrowers.

Do we play Doueihi at 13 ? I think this is a stupid idea and I just posted it.

I think I might go back to the doctor and ask for some happy pills.
Yeah Douhie won't be 13. We need to recruit a 13.

Agile and a strong defender.

Twal on bench. Stefano to start next year. Musgrove needs to play bigger minutes.

We need a lock and two big front rowers.

With Naden and Laurie doing ok. I think we have to aim for our forwards.

Tom Burgess is on the outer his sheer size would be ideal for the Tigers next year.

Back