Bench
Peachey>Simpkin
Twal>Ofahengaue
Mikaele>Stefano
Musgrove>Tamou

18&19th Men
To’a
Garner

I think that’s a not a bad footy team at all.

When Stefano & Doueihi return.
Laurie
Nofoaluma
Roberts
Doueihi
Maumalo
Brooks
Hastings (c)
Ofahengaue
Tuilagi
Leilua
Stefano
Simpkin
Tamou
Bench
Peachey>Simpkin
Twal>Ofahengaue
Mikaele>Stefano
Musgrove>Tamou

18&19th Men
To’a
Garner

I think that’s a not a bad footy team at all.
Too many inconsistent players and no real stars. 9th would be overachieving. There shouldn’t be any bad footy teams in the best Comp in the world. Are they good enough?

To'a makes the starting team every week. We don't have many if any players that can make runs like he did last week.

I don't know where to play Doueihi. He needs to be in the team. I think his best position is 6 but maybe he can play centre.

1. Adam Doueihi
2. David Nofoaluma
3. James Roberts
4. Starford To'a
5. Ken Maumalo

6. Luke Brooks
7. Jackson Hastings

8. Stefano Utoikamanu
9. Jake Simpkin
10. James Tamou
11. Kelma Tuilagi
12. Luciano Leilua
13. Joe Ofahengaue

14. Zane Musgrove
15. Alex Twal
16. Alex Seyfarth
17. Daine Laurie

We'd have the slowest back 3 in the comp but they would get plenty of metres.

I like Gildart as well. His defense is puss but I reckon he is our most elusive outside back.

it's amazing the difference a week makes. Brooks is now back in everyone's good books after a very good game on Monday. let's see how he performs at 6 over the next month. if he performs at that level consistently I'd be throwing Doueihi in the centres when he comes back and would put To'a to the wing. if Brooks goes back to his past form I'd either throw To'a back in the centres or give Kepaoa some time.

for mine I'd be playing Garner in the back row and throwing Kelma on the bench to come on and wreak havoc after 25 minutes. would prefer Seyfarth over Musgrove but he seems to be one of Madge's favourites. Madden probably our best option for 14 at the moment given how terrible the Peachey experiment has gone and how poor Liddle has been.

1. Laurie
2. Nofoaluma
3. Roberts
4. Doueihi
5. To'a
6. Brooks
7. Hastings
8. Tamou
9. Simpkin
10. Utoikamanu
11. Garner
12. Leilua
13. Ofahengaue

14. Madden
15. Twal
16. Tuilagi
17. Seyfarth/Musgrove

it's amazing the difference a week makes. Brooks is now back in everyone's good books after a very good game on Monday. let's see how he performs at 6 over the next month. if he performs at that level consistently I'd be throwing Doueihi in the centres when he comes back and would put To'a to the wing. if Brooks goes back to his past form I'd either throw To'a back in the centres or give Kepaoa some time.

for mine I'd be playing Garner in the back row and throwing Kelma on the bench to come on and wreak havoc after 25 minutes. would prefer Seyfarth over Musgrove but he seems to be one of Madge's favourites. Madden probably our best option for 14 at the moment given how terrible the Peachey experiment has gone and how poor Liddle has been.

1. Laurie
2. Nofoaluma
3. Roberts
4. Doueihi
5. To'a
6. Brooks
7. Hastings
8. Tamou
9. Simpkin
10. Utoikamanu
11. Garner
12. Leilua
13. Ofahengaue

14. Madden
15. Twal
16. Tuilagi
17. Seyfarth/Musgrove
Agree with the above (on the fence re Garner in 2nd row).

Sorry Guys, Im not sold on Brooksy yet. especially in light of the $$$ for 2022 and 2023.

Brooks is popular again this week! I still have AD ahead of him in the 6.

1. Laurie
2. Nofa
3. Roberts
4. To'a
5. Ken
6. Doueihi
7. Hastings
8. Tamou
9. Simpkin
10. Stefano
11. Tuilagi
12. Leilua
13. Joffa

14. Brooks
15. Twal
16. Mikaele
17. Garner

14. Brooks

This isn't a bad option. I agree with everyone's posts regarding Brooks. He needs to play like that consistently to keep his spot because Doueihi is coming back.

I'm not worried about his contract. He hasn't been an Mbye signing and there is no way we resign him on some of the crazy figures that have been stated.

Laurie
Nofaluma
To'a / Talau if he gets back to fitness
Roberts
Maumalo
Douehi
Hastings
Joffa
Tuilagi
Luch
Stefano
Simpkin
Tamou

Musgrove
Twal
Garner
Brooks/ Peachey

I don't like the idea of a $1m+ player sitting on the interchange bench but if you must, Peachy would be dropped. Before that happeded I'd like to see Brooksie trialled at hooker so he can cover all bases.
I think necessity [COVID, injuries, suspensions] will dictate a lot of Madge's decision making including players making debuts.

why can't Douhie play in centres and roam much like what Turbo did for NSW in Origin

Latest posts

Staff online

Back