Galloway and tiquiri

white

boys had a long chat with my brother who is associated with the tigers and galloway has a broken hand but will be needled every week to play through pain barrier. mate also the tigers have been chasing really hard for lote. they have had numerous phone calls with his agent and are really pursuing him hard as he lives in birchgrove. i must say who ever wins this week i believe will win the gf

Me thinks we might need to be a little bit more careful about what we know and what we write this week…there are alot of smokies around for a reason. We only need to give them 30 minutes notice on friday before the game of the run on side...

No offence to White but I'm a bit skeptical of a first poster who claims to have a relative with close links to the club…

We're no hope of getting Lote and KG will be at the club for plenty of time to come.

he sounds like a parra fan…might be the return of the guest forum member a la FLIGHT! :laughing:

@Yossarian said:
No offence to White but I'm a bit skeptical of a first poster who claims to have a relative with close links to the club…

**We're no hope of getting Lote** and KG will be at the club for plenty of time to come.

Well to be fair to the original poster, he didn't say we were going to sign Tuqiri, just that we were chasing him hard. Which, given that the club has already confirmed its interest in signing him, doesn't seem too far fetched.

@Liddy said:
Why the hell are we even interested in Lote….we need a prop.

It's not that hard....P R O P.

We are going after Burgess what other props are there?

Personally I am happy with the clean out.

@Yossarian said:
No offence to White but **I'm a bit skeptical of a first poster who claims to have a relative with close links to the club.**..

We're no hope of getting Lote and KG will be at the club for plenty of time to come.

This.

@tiger3 said:
Me thinks we might need to be a little bit more careful about what we know and what we write this week…there are alot of smokies around for a reason. We only need to give them 30 minutes notice on friday before the game of the run on side...

:laughing: I just hope Sheensy tells the players who's playing a bit more than 30 mins before kick off….

Ahhh....the Mind games SuperCoach gets up too..... :smiling_imp:

by pacey » Wed 19 Aug, 2009 6:00 pm
>
could we afford him
>
Marshall, Farah, Ellis
>
all 300k & above

There are more than those three on 300K+ Pacey…

by Geo. » Wed 19 Aug, 2009 6:59 pm
>
tiger3 wrote:
>
I just hope Sheensy tells the players who's playing a bit more than 30 mins before kick off....
>
Ahhh....the Mind games SuperCoach gets up too.....

It wouldn't matter if he didn't Geo,the aim is for them ALL to be ready just in case...

i saw lote at leichhardt oval last year. cant remember vs who, but it was on a sunday afternoon. the bloke is a freaking unit. he is massive.
but where would we play him? we have all our back line sorted. we need a massive front rower or something n he isnt one of those.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back