Genuine advice sought…

Status
Not open for further replies.
But who really cares if shes is popular?
All I see is a bunch of woke wankas on radio and TV getting up in their emotions about a singer, 9/10 are woke men blowhards on fox news or sky or in the murdok rags.
I personally dislike her music, but so what, it doesnt make a difference to me if girls love her, and mothers and daughters both get excited about going to her concert which you helped them get tickets for.Z

People want to get emotional and woke about everything these days when it has no impact on them.

Are you being victimised? Lol
Just an observation.
We’ve been through this on a few occasions now, you do it a lot.
This time you might be on to something though…wholesome, white, doesn’t act like a [This word has been automatically removed] to sell records. She is safe.

All I see is a bunch of woke wankas on radio and TV getting up in their emotions about a singer, 9/10 are woke men blowhards on fox news or sky or in the murdok rags.
I personally dislike her music, but so what, it doesnt make a difference to me if girls love her, and mothers and daughters both get excited about going to her concert which you helped them get tickets for.Z

People want to get emotional and woke about everything these days when it has no impact on them.
It’s amusing that you have used that wonderful word 3 times to label a demographic that use the same word themselves to label people who would defend her like you are doing. Apart from that, I agree with what you are saying.

Learnt a new word Donny?
Shame you don’t understand it’s meaning.

You know what, on closer look, it may be deliberate 🤔
I though all the wankas who call everything woke this woke that, were the wankas?
sorry, didnt know it was for people who they were attacking.
Its ok, i prefer to call them woke, they use the word so much must get paid per click.

I though all the wankas who call everything woke this woke that, were the wankas?
Its ok, i prefer to call them woke, they use the word so much must get paid per click.
Nothing will spark more outrage than calling someone who’s anti-woke, woke themselves. And I don’t mean an off handed barb, I mean a legit accusation.

Nothing will spark more outrage than calling someone who’s anti-woke, woke themselves. And I don’t mean an off handed barb, I mean a legit accusation.
Further to the Swiftizm. I know quite a few of them who have never watched a second of sport and now they are all up watching the entire NFL games, look out if she goes on to date Jahream Bula next

Only one person calling everything that in this thread.

Further to the Swiftizm. I know quite a few of them who have never watched a second of sport and now they are all up watching the entire NFL games, look out if she goes on to date Jahream Bula next
Apparently there were videos all over social media of young girls wishing Taylor Swifts bf luck

Also, some haters who accused her of being a gold digger, despite him having a net worth of 70 million, and her‘s being over a billion. But yeah, she clearly needs the cash. Poor girl.

She’s a clean skin and someone you would love for your son to bring home to meet parents
Produces songs that all hit the mark for her audience
I seen Gruen abc some time ago about her pull in the marketing arena and was interesting to watch
I have no idea how to search or try to link but it was a good watch

Apparently there were videos all over social media of young girls wishing Taylor Swifts bf luck

Also, some haters who accused her of being a gold digger, despite him having a net worth of 70 million, and her‘s being over a billion. But yeah, she clearly needs the cash. Poor girl.

I personally dont understand the level of cult it has, they really would take a bullet for her, but again, whatever.

The other nuts theory was that this was a pysop and that his team wouldnt have made the NFL finals, aside from being a really good team.

I personally dont understand the level of cult it has, they really would take a bullet for her, but again, whatever.

The other nuts theory was that this was a pysop and that his team wouldnt have made the NFL finals, aside from being a really good team.
That’s stupid, but tbf, you’ll have people who argue the NRL give certain teams rail runs in our game. Remember the big conspiracy a few years ago about the NRL wanting a Rabbitohs/Roosters GF. You’ll always have nutters like that in any sport. The Psy Op theory Is the one that’s really nuts.

Just an observation.
We’ve been through this on a few occasions now, you do it a lot.
This time you might be on to something though…wholesome, white, doesn’t act like a [This word has been automatically removed] to sell records. She is safe.

Bro I think you answered your own question TBH.
All of the above, is anyone a fan on here that can
testify 2 how good she is? Recommend a song lol

Wholesome content is a rare commodity in today's
society unfortunately. Kids these days never grew
up on tape cassettes or LP's. That's the real problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back