Geoff Daniella

sleet52

Geoff Daniella played for Windsor against Bankstown in the televised NSW cup match on Fox Sports. Geoff had a solid match and scored a good try.

But when he has a clanger at State Cup level he is a certified dud?

:laughing:

I like geoff as a player but he plays on the left for penrith doesnt he? i cant remember but we need to bolster up the right side with collis leaving and beau ryan on the side.. maybe if ayshford stays at centre next year and tupou or daniella on the wing but most likely ayshford will move into the second row

Have a feeling he'll be playing plenty of State Cup next year.

We don't need him.

We already have our First Grade backline sorted and are covered in the lower grades but Sheens refuses to call on guys like Pritchard.

apparently he is an excellent center and is only being kept out of first grade coz of jennings' brilliant form.
either way i dont see why we bought him. maybe they will use him off the bench as a back.

@Torbizlo said:
apparently he is an excellent center and is only being kept out of first grade coz of jennings' brilliant form.
either way i dont see why we bought him. maybe they will use him off the bench as a back.

thats funny, i thought most nrl teams had 2 centers…

I think he is a good signing & will be a good player.Im pretty sure he has a decent record in the NRL,by memories he's played around 17 games and scored around 10 trys(i could be wrong but it is near enough) what i do know is we got him very cheap & besides Lawence he would be the quickest at the club.So well done tigers good recruiting :wahoo:

I have a gut feeling that both Aysford and lawerence will end up in the forwards, sooner than latter.

@Muffstar said:
State Cup level not what we are after.

the bankstown side is not a normal state cup side though on there day they could challenge a first grade side

@supercoach said:
I have a gut feeling that both Aysford and lawerence will end up in the forwards, sooner than latter.

Ayshford yes (unfortunately).
Lawrence, definitely not.

I'm looking forward to him - he's young, fast, knows where the try line is, wants to learn and get better, trusts the culture at WT, what's not to like??

@tiger_one said:
I'm looking forward to him - he's young, fast, knows where the try line is, wants to learn and get better, trusts the culture at WT, what's not to like??

i think he can get a wing spot or maybe centre depending on sheens plans for ayshford i wouldnt be surprised if this is our backline next year

1.Gallant/brown
2.Tuiaki
3.Ryan
4.Lawrence
5.Daniela

there both huge risks but you just never know what a change of club can do to these guys

just look at bronson

Yeah, in 2011 we should just buy 7 Australian reps and start each match 10 short.

Some people are only happy with rep signings. Reality is you need depth in your club and not every signing can be a big name.

Tim Sheens promised a rep signing and quite frankly i cant see where it is going to come from. Tuquri? i hope not

What I'm most angry about is that our recruitment has been poor for the last 3 years and Sheens promises he'll sign one rep/rep standard player a season and fails after the first year. PAH-LEASE

Back