Getting sick of James Hooper

Wasn't he previously some AFL expert? Is he related to the Murdochs? How else can he get a gig on FOX Sports commenting on rugby league? The most interesting aspect of his involvement in Sterlo's show is the obvious disregard genuine league guys have for him; Blocker et al. The guy's a twat. Apart from him, everyone else realizes it.

Zero substance and changes his view with the wind.

I listened to him on MMM today and he ripped into Go and Pascoe saying the club is a basket case. He then said no one will want to sign with the club and if they did, would demand a premium.

A caller then called in and backed the club. Stated the hard work of the current administration rectifying the issues caused by previous administration. Highlighted how the club supported these three players with injuries and catered to the demands and now was the time to stick with the club.

Hooper responded, "you make a good point, the club is on the right track."

@ said:
Zero substance and changes his view with the wind.

I listened to him on MMM today and he ripped into Go and Pascoe saying the club is a basket case. He then said no one will want to sign with the club and if they did, would demand a premium.

A caller then called in and backed the club. Stated the hard work of the current administration rectifying the issues caused by previous administration. Highlighted how the club supported these three players with injuries and catered to the demands and now was the time to stick with the club.

Hooper responded, "you make a good point, the club is on the right track."

:roll

The club bashing and leaking will stop soon. The major players and player managers who have been stirring the pot for the last 18 months no longer have the moles and leaks.

Im blissfully ignorant of him. Having no TV connection here I have no exposure, but your comment; "The most interesting aspect of his involvement in Sterlo's show is the obvious disregard genuine league guys have for him; Blocker et al. The guy's a twat. Apart from him, everyone else realizes it." piques my interest. I love watching, out of their depth, posers squirm.

I am sure he said on MMM earlier today he was a Wests Tigers member and obviously a fan
Perhaps some of his questions / views of the Wests Tigers management is just him venting his frustration

He says hes a member / fan just so he has an excuse to try to put his foot into the club.

He is a Isaac Moses fan with a Wests Tigers membership.

All the so called rugby league writers are just gossip column whores.

Also,I think what Go said is debatable. Souths could say that because they have more paid up club members.

But,in saying that,refer to my first line.

I really hate to break it to everyone.
Go's statement is incorrect.
Hooper is right she is delusional.
We are not the most supported team in Sydney.
Not even the most supported team in Western Sydney.
Parramatta is, i stubled across this opinion piece full of FACTs when I was reading up on eels forums to see if there was any news on their side with the Mose release stuff.
Worth the read as it also gives a good indication of how far we have to go to be competing with the top clubs off the field.
http://thecumberlandthrow.com/2017/02/18/why-the-eels-are-the-most-marketable-and-recognized-sporting-identity-in-western-sydney/

@ said:
I really hate to break it to everyone.
Go's statement is incorrect.
Hooper is right she is delusional.
We are not the most supported team in Sydney.
Not even the most supported team in Western Sydney.
Parramatta is, i stubled across this opinion piece full of FACTs when I was reading up on eels forums to see if there was any news on their side with the Mose release stuff.
Worth the read as it also gives a good indication of how far we have to go to be competing with the top clubs off the field.
http://thecumberlandthrow.com/2017/02/18/why-the-eels-are-the-most-marketable-and-recognized-sporting-identity-in-western-sydney/

As far as competing with ie: Parra goes, whatever happened with their supposed punishment for the proven brown-paper-bag rort of last season with Norman. Seems like that has just magically disappeared, funny that.

https://twitter.com/josh_massoud/status/857744205157814272

Hoopers best mate having a dig today

What a childish little flog Massoud is. KE probably told him in no uncertain terms to rack off or he would be thrown through the window. Hence poor wittle Josh takes to social media to spill his tears. What an imbecile.

Every NRL 'jerno' is controlled by player managers these days which is sad.

The only truly unbiased NRL reporters who dont deal in this sensationalist garbage are Steve Mascord & Roy Marsters. I used to like Michael Caryannis but since going to the DT he has become as bad as the rest of them.

@ said:

Were the Bulldogs previously a bad place as well?

The more that Jurnos get pissed at the club and the staff the better. It just means that the club isn't giving them what they want (inside information and access). If anything, that should please fans. It means they're not giving in to these vermin and refusing to be held to ransom by the media, player managers and the like. Massoud, Hopper and Buzz especially are leeches that will suck on to anyone or anything to further their careers and get themselves in front of a camera. Not even the players go near them, the only people that give them info are player managers because they'll use any avenue to get their clients more money and exposure.

@ said:

I think he left his run a few weeks too late considering players off contract are not avoiding WT at all.

Back