Gildart - The Last And Only Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam Tompkins, Ryan Hall, Zac Hardacker, Dane Sarginson, Joe Burgess just to name a few,,
Sam Tompkins was light years ahead of Gildart that's unfair. Never heard of the other and the less famous Burgess.

Sam Tompkins, Ryan Hall, Zac Hardacker, Dane Sarginson, Joe Burgess just to name a few,,
Geo help!

Zak Hardaker was a flop but i can't see any history of him at WT on Wiki or RL Project.
Did he bomb out in trials.
Think brain think 🤔

If we had every player available, We would have a different team and that includes Centres.

Oliver Gildart comes from a competition that is not Defence focused.

He supports well and takes the opposition on. There is a lot that I like about his attitude and intent.

He will improve.

I think old mate from Russia that Sheens signed takes the cake.

No way he was bog average when he was signed and I don't think anyone but the player was thinking he was a chance more about being a feel good story then anything else
Dane Sarginson was the biggest flop he had a great rap in the UK came here injured struggling to get on the field injury free and when home injured it's a shame

If we had every player available, We would have a different team and that includes Centres.

Oliver Gildart comes from a competition that is not Defence focused.

He supports well and takes the opposition on. There is a lot that I like about his attitude and intent.

He will improve.
his attack is pretty good just the defensive liability wow it is shocking I think as others have said he is too small for nrl centre and has no idea in defence

his attack is pretty good just the defensive liability wow it is shocking I think as others have said he is too small for nrl centre and has no idea in defence
I dont disagree

He has a ways to go to be a real force in the Aussie Game.

But lets cut the guy some slack.

He darts out of dummy half for good Metres, had less missed tackles than others on average, unfortunately THAT tackle last week was a bad miss.

I dont disagree

He has a ways to go to be a real force in the Aussie Game.

But lets cut the guy some slack.

He darts out of dummy half for good Metres, had less missed tackles than others on average, unfortunately THAT tackle last week was a bad miss.
Just about every player in the backline has made similar bad misses.

Was with Penrith in his time here - Was never at WT's (To my knowledge)
Yeh I'm sure you right, I do have something way down the the bottow canals of my brain that we had sonething to do with him, I also saw a reference which I'll try to find. That why I wonder if he trialled with us.
Certainly all rugby league project references have him at Panthers.

Yeh I'm sure you right, I do have something way down the the bottow canals of my brain that we had sonething to do with him, I also saw a reference which I'll try to find. That why I wonder if he trialled with us.
Certainly all rugby league project references have him at Panthers.
Probably because he played for Castleford Tigers that by brain linked us to him 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Staff online

Back