Gildart - The Last And Only Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need speed in the centres. Roberts and Toa. I like Gildhart but he is a bit slow. I think the defensive errors could be fixed.

Has talent but needs time. NSW Cup to build his ability it’s not easy from ESL to NRL especially for outside backs.

Someone actually mentioned try him at fullback.
He has a high work rate which suites fullback style and his frame is around the right size.
He has a good in & away. Against the Dragons they don't bomb often so it could be a decent chance to give him a crack at the back.

It's a gamble but whoever plays at fullback will be a gamble.

I would prefer we keep Toa in the centres and let him build the spot rather than move him again.

Give him time in NSW Cup, hopefully some time there will help him adjust to NRL before bringing him back

He was known as a poor defender in the UK and i honestly don;t think that will change in the NRL which is a far tougher competition.I will be happy to be wrong but i just can't see it happening

He was known as a poor defender in the UK and i honestly don;t think that will change in the NRL which is a far tougher competition.I will be happy to be wrong but i just can't see it happening
I'm happy for him to keep developing and keep the seat warm.
When AD returns Gildart will be a better reserve.
What do you think.
We have to ensure that we are in a position cap wise to renew our good players contracts.
At the way Garner is playing why not give him a contract, sonething to play for.
How do know Roberts won't get over nighling injuries and starts to kill it.
The Salary Cap and TPA's is a juggling act that I'm sure you and I aren't really in the know about.

I’m surprised this guy has played Test Footy, considering his performances for us.
He looks like a flegg player tossed in the deep end.
Something is not right.

Honestly I think even Peachey is a better option at centre in the coming weeks than Gildart

Someone actually mentioned try him at fullback.
He has a high work rate which suites fullback style and his frame is around the right size.
He has a good in & away. Against the Dragons they don't bomb often so it could be a decent chance to give him a crack at the back.

It's a gamble but whoever plays at fullback will be a gamble.

I would prefer we keep Toa in the centres and let him build the spot rather than move him again.
Yep - this is now a dilemma. Dillion or Gildart at FB cos Toa is much better at Centre.

🤔 who else can cover the fullback position ?
Only ones in our team that can play
Yep - this is now a dilemma. Dillion or Gildart at FB cos Toa is much better at Centre.
Dillion isn’t in our 30 can’t play him so most likely To’a is our Fullback until Laurie returns either him or Nofa can’t see Gildart having a crack for Fullback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back