Gold Coast

sargent

Just looking to see whos going up to see the game on the gold coast and what day your heading up and what are you booked on?

I am heading on friday 28 aug on flight DJ523 travelling with virgin blue.

DEPARTING
Sydney Virgin Blue - T2
1310hr (1:10pm), Fri 28 Aug 2009
ARRIVING
Gold Coast Domestic Terminal
1435hr (2:35pm), Fri 28 Aug 2009

Thanks for leaving it so late NRL …

3 weeks out you cant get a flight for under $100 and most coming back on the Sunday are around $150 one way. You book 3 months in advance and it's a whole lot cheaper. If they want a national game they need to give the fans a hand and make it easier for them to travel by giving us ample warning in time to book.

My flights to Auckland this year were cheaper than Melbourne and the Gold Coast ... go figure!

I would have thought the club might have organised a special Tiger airways flight or 2 for members - offered at a good price - fill the plane -members only type thing get some more good publciity with the new sponsor

@boonboon said:
I would have thought the club might have organised a special Tiger airways flight or 2 for members - offered at a good price - fill the plane -members only type thing get some more good publciity with the new sponsor

Like Jetstar do. For Tigers v Titans at Leichhardt last year we flew down from Gold Coast airport on Jetstar for $39 each way.

i was going to do a short trip there and back but i think i'll drive up and take a few days off.

Hi All,

I'm not going to do a ticket purchase for everyone this year. Got shafted last year and didn't get paid for them all so you'll have to grab your own tickets.

We're planning on sitting in the Away supporters bay. Tickets are on sale now from Ticketek. Prices are as follows:

Adult $29.00
Family of 4 (2 Adults + 2 Juniors) $80.00
Family of 2 (1 Adult + 1 Junior) $40.00
Junior $17.00
Concession $24.00

Looking forward to catching up with you guys.
Cheers
Danni

@brisvegastiger said:
Hi All,

I'm not going to do a ticket purchase for everyone this year. Got shafted last year and didn't get paid for them all so you'll have to grab your own tickets.

We're planning on sitting in the Away supporters bay. Tickets are on sale now from Ticketek. Prices are as follows:

Adult $29.00
Family of 4 (2 Adults + 2 Juniors) $80.00
Family of 2 (1 Adult + 1 Junior) $40.00
Junior $17.00
Concession $24.00

Looking forward to catching up with you guys.
Cheers
Danni

hey danni. are the seats in the away supporters bay reserved or unreserved seating???

I tend not to travel north of the border these days unless paid to do so.

If I am up there for work I may go

Away supporters bay is directly behind the posts. $29 for Adults.

$55 for tickets closer to the half way.

For those wanting to go Jetstar has a Friday Frenzy sale starting at 4pm

In todays lot is

This week pick up super hot fare from Sydney to the Gold Coast for just $35^!

Not sure whether the away supporters bay is reserved seating or not. I haven't really had a chance to look into it because i've been crook. A mate of mine is grabbing our tickets so I'll just sit wherever he gets them.

Looking forward to seeing some live footy and catching up :smiley:

As it turns out I will probably be in Brisbane on Wednesday next week.

I may just give myself a holiday for a few days and hang around for the game

@smeghead said:

Have you ever been definitive about anything?

Might do this, may do that…

@bjm8 said:
@smeghead said:

Have you ever been definitive about anything?

Might do this, may do that…

Occasionally. :slight_smile:

It all depends on many factors such as what day I will be working up in Qld, schedule of work down here etc etc.

Either way it is easy to ick up the A reserve seating anyway

@Staks said:
Away supporters bay is directly behind the posts. $29 for Adults.

$55 for tickets closer to the half way.

What a rip off!!

We are in section 21, aisle 20, row 30\. This is eastern side, between 30-40m line on the southern side

Come and say g'day.

Havent bought my tickets yet… still waiting on a few mates to confirm. Still planning on taking the cheap behind the goalposts option though. I'm too much of a tight arse.

Latest posts

Members online

Back