Half-baked Tigers out of options

Maybe we should retire the number 7 jersey for the year. As soon as someone makes a start in it they get hurt.

It is a blow if Lui cant play but we are still putting some good and very experienced players out there on Friday. Despite the injuries we can get the job done.

@Snake said:
Hear we go again the 7 is out and the Coach goes into melt down !!!! please promote a 7 and get on with it .

Sheens is in meltdown hey? :laughing:
I dont think he needs to; Looks like this forum has done that for him.
I just love the way he gets bagged for selections that havent been made yet.
Can you guys tell me next week's Oz otto numbers please! Taa! :blush:

@Tiger Watto said:
@Geo. said:
Huh Watto?

I thought of another Option if Lui is out….

19\. Daniela

3\. Ayshford
6\. Benji.....

I presume you mean

3 Daniella
6 Ayshford
7 Marshall

i heard 2day this is what will happen , looks like lazzo will never get another chance , another kid ruined by sheens :brick:

This is Truly a nightmare - If the DragQueens win My dad will bag me out for the rest of the year

Please let this be a beat up story….

If the Chokers win I'll be spending the night in a motel. I'm married to a Saints supporter who still tears-up every time he thinks of '05\. Pray for a Tiges win :pray:

@Long Distance Tiger said:
If the Chokers win I'll be spending the night in a motel. I'm married to a Saints supporter who still tears-up every time he thinks of '05\. Pray for a Tiges win :pray:

a celebratory hotel room? :righton:

@gaggles said:
]
i heard 2day this is what will happen , looks like lazzo will never get another chance , another kid ruined by sheens :brick:

I can see where you are coming from but I honestly believe that the Saints is one team Lazzo would be unable to be hidden from in defence and the one side he would need to be hidden (save Canberra). Nicholls would have been my option or to bring in Farlow because I believe the multiple angles runners will show Daniella up in a big way.

Lazzo may get his shot in the Residents team though

@gaggles said:
@Tiger Watto said:
@Geo. said:
Huh Watto?

I thought of another Option if Lui is out….

19\. Daniela

3\. Ayshford
6\. Benji.....

I presume you mean

3 Daniella
6 Ayshford
7 Marshall

Ruined by Sheens? You have got to be kidding me.

He was given the opportunity and he did not perform, quite simple really. All this stuff about being played out of position is garbage. He could not even do the simple things (which he is supposed to be good at) like pass, kick and hold onto the ball.

All that being said, I have always thought he was a quality player - and I thought he should of been given the fullback spot last year before his knee injury. He will come good, I am sure of it, he has very little footy in the last two and half seasons - all he needs is a little more time before he can handle the step up.

Sheens will give him another opportunity.

Rob Lui said yesterday that he is a 50/50 chance of playing on Friday night.

@Centaur said:
Ruined by Sheens? You have got to be kidding me.

He was given the opportunity and he did not perform, quite simple really. All this stuff about being played out of position is garbage. He could not even do the simple things (which he is supposed to be good at) like pass, kick and hold onto the ball.

Sheens will give him another opportunity.

Agree Here - Its a big step up to FG. Moltz and Lawrence are very young have made the Transition well where others have taken longer…. Im thinking a few backs and forwards.

Coach Sheens and the team will not be making such hasty decissions especially after persisting with LAZ fora few years and through majory injury.

What we can do as active and passionate supporters of the greatest club is support the Team and the staff through the ups and downs.

@Mrs T said:
Rob Lui said yesterday that he is a 50/50 chance of playing on Friday night.

Unless he can get himself from 50/50 on Wednesday to 90/10 on Friday I don't think we'll see him playing.

Back