Hastings - Reasons for leaving

What garbage!

He was playing halfback while in the 13 as much as Yeo plays half for Penrith!

First receiver ball distributing lock is not a new concept - and it does not make Cleary as the real 7 obsolete as you seem to suggest with this nonsense.
When Hastings played 13 he handled the ball more than both our halves. He also tackled more than our forwards 😂
You can’t compare the Tigers’ attempt at having a ball playing 13 to that of Panthers.
Panthers 7, 1 and sometimes 6 handle the ball more than their 13.
Hastings was applying for a job, I’m guessing Knights will play him at 6 to keep him off the ball a little. It seems to me the more he handles the ball the more ineffective he becomes.

When Hastings played 13 he handled the ball more than both our halves. He also tackled more than our forwards 😂
You can’t compare the Tigers’ attempt at having a ball playing 13 to that of Panthers.
Panthers 7, 1 and sometimes 6 handle the ball more than their 13.
Hastings was applying for a job, I’m guessing Knights will play him at 6 to keep him off the ball a little. It seems to me the more he handles the ball the more ineffective he becomes.
We will get our answer come end of season 2023 I guess ....if Knights are ahead of us at seasons end ...Sheens and co were wrong ...again

Everyone is still arguing about almost the crappiest 3 halves that have thrown a WTs Jersey on since 2005

Does everyone see the insanity of it

Argue about their bloody replacements for God sake
What replacements?

I think sheens had more impact on 2022 than most.
Releasing players
Dumping noddy in it
Telling everyone we are aiming for 2025

22 was a disaster across the board which started in 21 & it all revolved around CC.

If CC was ready to step up for 22 Madge was gone last year, CC wasn't so we kept Madge on in basically a caretaker mode until whispers of CC being ready then sparked an action.

That created a heap of reactions across the board

We will get our answer come end of season 2023 I guess ....if Knights are ahead of us at seasons end ...Sheens and co were wrong ...again
Yeh, I think there's more to a lot of the horse trading. You want all your dominos to fall.
Sheens has been so adamant on the Brooks issue?
Why?

I think it was easier to move on Jacko and keep Brooks. Simple as that.
I think that's it. We were obviously going to take an arrow to the knee financially if we moved him on. Jacko outplayed him in most stats at halfback. Who knows, maybe Jacko was on the nose. We'll probably never know.

It's all a moot point now. One's gone, one's stayed. Brooks has yet another year to prove himself and see if he can finally "own his team" for the first time in a decade. Fans cannot be blamed for not being optimistic.

Ponga , talk about big money players not performing, Talented , yes, with the reliability of a Russian car.

At his best he is one of the best players in the comp. His average performance isn't that good.

What replacements?
Anyone .....you keep arguing about our current halves ..and they may as well be our currant halves

They won't win us a premiership .....so why even worry about them ..assume they are gone in 2023 and lets look at the possible upgrades

Just had a quick look… never had a Wests Tigers player win a State of Origin POTM award.
I thought Farah was hard done by when Greg bird got it one year. Thought at the time it was political choice but I never rewatched the game to assert my view

Anyone .....you keep arguing about our current halves ..and they may as well be our currant halves

They won't win us a premiership .....so why even worry about them ..assume they are gone in 2023 and lets look at the possible upgrades

All you doubters. Brooksy is going to prove you wrong next year.

I thought Farah was hard done by when Greg bird got it one year. Thought at the time it was political choice but I never rewatched the game to assert my view
I must've thought the same because I thought Robbie had won one.

I think it's Game 2, 2012 you're talking about, but I haven't watched it back either.

He won plenty for us. We haven't had a guy perform to his level in the spine for a long long time.
Just saying he screwed the pooch that day ..and for a Qlder that was a great day because it started the golden run ....

Back