crazycat
Well-known member
Storm training works, ours blows....No rush .The storm does preseason on a job site , Send the boy door 2 door selling vacuums
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Storm training works, ours blows....No rush .The storm does preseason on a job site , Send the boy door 2 door selling vacuums
I hope Moley is right about us still having a finals chance come the game against the cows.
Old school Merlot?does it really mean any thing if we don't see him this year , Much preferer if he earned a spot in a year or 2
Love a ripe, juicy Merlot…Old school Merlot?
I agree. Give him another pre season so he’s ripe,
I don’t think they’re picking Makasini in their rep teams anymore. Not since he committed to Wests.He’s playing for Newington versus Scots at Newington. My mate has a son who goes to Scots so I am thinking of heading out to watch and catch up. It’s the last round of GPS rugby this weekend. There could be some representative games in the weeks that follow, I’m not sure. If I go, I will report back.
I did the predictor last night and we can slip into 8, but only if we are clear on competition points on account of our for and against. Unless we smash a few teams and the Roosters have multiple smashings against them.I hope Moley is right about us still having a finals chance come the game against the cows.
He would be doing last week of trial HSC exams this week. Suggesting he would debut this week was always a pipe dream.I don’t think they’re picking Makasini in their rep teams anymore. Not since he committed to Wests.
So he should be free to play next week
Yes that is right - we have to win every game and still hope results go our way. I was talking more about the fact that if according to moley we are still a chance when we play the cows then we must have beaten manly. Maybe moley has had a vision of the future.I did the predictor last night and we can slip into 8, but only if we are clear on competition points on account of our for and against. Unless we smash a few teams and the Roosters have multiple smashings against them.
No rush .The storm does preseason on a job site , Send the boy door 2 door selling vacuums
Stefano would be good at selling vacuums door to door, he has a lot in common with vacuum cleaners.Can’t see stefano the teddy bear putting up with that
guaranteed satisfaction, everytimeLove a ripe, juicy Merlot…
Wing...if he plays.With the resigning of Toa it makes me wonder where Maka fits into the picture and where he plays next week, if he does indeed play
in for Skelton possiblyWith the resigning of Toa it makes me wonder where Maka fits into the picture and where he plays next week, if he does indeed play
Between him and Star there’s an injury possibility at the very least most weeks, it won’t be long.in for Skelton possibly
To'a will be depth next yeR some time. When Marakisini is readyin for Skelton possibly