Heard he had a bit of a limp.Anyone know if he got through his last schoolboy rugby union game unscathed today?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Heard he had a bit of a limp.Anyone know if he got through his last schoolboy rugby union game unscathed today?
Not worth worrying about. He’ll fit in where he needs to when the opportunity arises ie injury/suspension.With the resigning of Toa it makes me wonder where Maka fits into the picture and where he plays next week, if he does indeed play
Surely we see Masi debut next week after that To’a AC Injury, you’d think he’d be out for the rest of the season
Nostrobuttface! Toa out Makasini in? 🤪 🤪 🤪 🍺 🍺 🍺 🐯 🐯 🐯Between him and Star there’s an injury possibility at the very least most weeks, it won’t be long.
That is an out and out reserve grade backline2023
1. Laurie
2. Junior Twopoos
3. Naden
4. Tommy T
5. Stains
2025
1. Bula
2. Tito
3. May
4. Maka
5. Skelton
Come a long way in 24 months.
Yep, I think we’ve seen a tactical shift where we look to keep the ball alive to bring our backs into the game and create more open field footy.2023
1. Laurie
2. Junior Twopoos
3. Naden
4. Tommy T
5. Stains
2025
1. Bula
2. Tito
3. May
4. Maka
5. Skelton
Come a long way in 24 months.
Should have been in the team over Toa today anyways. Looking forward to his debut vs the Cows at the 8th to see how he plays against men. Hopefully with strong games in the next couple of weeks he can lock down the centres with May for next year.
Bula, Tito, May, Maka, thats a pretty slick backline.
I guess while there is 00000.1% chance of finals, they won’t give up, which means you want experience.Benji suggesting he won’t be playing next week which is fair enough. We want to win the next 3 games so Nadens experience is probably the better call.
Can’t see Roos dropping all 3 and Phins 2 with us winning all 3. I would like for us to win as much as we can and escape the bottom 4. Given the rubbish we’ve had this year I think we can be proud of the teamI guess while there is 00000.1% chance of finals, they won’t give up, which means you want experience.
It’s not gonna happen. But I think 9th or 10th would be exceptional given how much we were floundering after Galvin left.Can’t see Roos dropping all 3 and Phins 2 with us winning all 3. I would like for us to win as much as we can and escape the bottom 4. Given the rubbish we’ve had this year I think we can be proud of the team
We are a live chance to finish 12-12 and avoid a losing season. I’d celebrate that like a top eight finish from where we’ve come from.It’s not gonna happen. But I think 9th or 10th would be exceptional given how much we were floundering after Galvin left.