OFFICIAL Heamasi Makasini #303

I wouldn't be concerned at all about another club taking him, he seems like a pretty switched on kid and humble, it will be returning to Rugby Union that will be the threat as the Tigers will not be able to compete with the money and he is a Union boy. Just enjoy him while we have him in league at the Tigers.
 
I wouldn't be concerned at all about another club taking him, he seems like a pretty switched on kid and humble, it will be returning to Rugby Union that will be the threat as the Tigers will not be able to compete with the money and he is a Union boy. Just enjoy him while we have him in league at the Tigers.

I don't think Australian Rugby is a threat overseas maybe
 
I was unsure about him being picked at centre, purely due to his defence. They’ve obviously seen enough at training to know that he can handle it.

I’m excited to see him line up against Purdue who is slight and has made some really bad decisions in defence at centre.

Also, the majority of fans know about Makasini due to his runs on the wing. What they won’t know about him is how unselfish he is and how well he sets up his outside men. Could be a try fest for Laulili.

Might be a master stroke.
 
I was unsure about him being picked at centre, purely due to his defence. They’ve obviously seen enough at training to know that he can handle it.

I’m excited to see him line up against Purdue who is slight and has made some really bad decisions in defence at centre.

Also, the majority of fans know about Makasini due to his runs on the wing. What they won’t know about him is how unselfish he is and how well he sets up his outside men. Could be a try fest for Laulili.

Might be a master stroke.
I think he's actually marking Tom Chester which is a solid start. if it were Purdue I'd be a little concerned if I'm honest as I'm not sure he's ready.

as you say though, his greatest gift is his ability to attract defenders and pass to his man outside. providing we can get some second phase going with some offloads and some decent shapes, he's going to have plenty of opportunities to create points.
 
Back
Top