Heath Mason

I agree he’s not yet ready for week ti week NRL, what 18/19 year old is ?
I can’t agree that he’s hesitant, he does everything with high intensity like only the good players do.

He wasn’t confident at all from the back & was hesitant to catch the ball on the full.

Don’t think he is close for being in the line defensively so limits his position options.

Attack wise, take his time away to think and play more reactive eyes up looks to be his style - he has some speed/effort. Last week he made meters roving up the middle with the forwards, this week he scored from a step and dash.

He wasn’t confident at all from the back & was hesitant to catch the ball on the full.

Don’t think he is close for being in the line defensively so limits his position options.

Attack wise, take his time away to think and play more reactive eyes up looks to be his style - he has some speed/effort. Last week he made meters roving up the middle with the forwards, this week he scored from a step and dash.
Let’s see how he goes in NSW Cup. I’m tipping he’ll be a standout and applying pressure to those in front of him before too long.

Let’s see how he goes in NSW Cup. I’m tipping he’ll be a standout and applying pressure to those in front of him before too long.

Yeap see how he goes. Trials don’t mean much on if a player will make it or not.

Back